PS Play Days - Save up to 60% off PS accesories

PimpLimp

CAGiversary!
I thought this was thread worthy.

PlayStation Play Days

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V715H5b5nRc

The holidays are just around the corner, and as a thank you to PlayStation fans, we’re excited to bring back our special Play Days promotion we introduced last holiday. Starting December 16th through January 12th, you will be able to save up to 60% on select PlayStation 3 accessories. PS3 offers the best place to play and experience your favorite first and third party games and now is the perfect time to collect a few accessories to give you the best gaming experience possible.
Participating retailers

• Amazon
  • Best Buy
  • Fred Meyer
  • Fry’s
  • GameStop
  • Hastings Entertainment
  • Ingram Entertainment
  • Kmart
  • Mecca Electronics
  • Meijer Inc.
  • Nebraska Furniture Mart
  • Pioneer Distributors
  • Shopko Stores
  • Solutions 2 Go
  • Sony Retail Stores
  • Synnex Corp.
  • Target
  • Transworld Music Corp.
  • Walmart

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='technicalstylez']picked up the pulse 2 headset yesterday, gonna exchange it for the stereo pulse 1 headest tomorrow. the 2 is too heavy/too tight of a fit for my liking- that and i would prefer the bluetooth compatibility of the stereo headset for skype with my tablet.[/QUOTE]

The newer version doesn't use Bluetooth?

Well I asked if there was anywhere to get the camo bluetooth on sale and no one helped so as usual I found it myself on Gamestop.com. They add items to stores you know lol.

[quote name='WNYX585AM']The newer version doesn't use Bluetooth?[/QUOTE]

No, I just got mine from Amazon today. It has a usb dongle that allows it to connect from the wireless headset to the PS3 or PC. The big advantage of this headset versus the previous headset, besides the bass boost pulse thing, is that it has a headphone jack so you can use it with Vita, PSP and other portable devices plus you can connect things like your tv or ipod to the dongle through the headphone jack to use your headphones wirelessly for those devices. I thought the previous PS3 headset used a dongle as well and not bluetooth. I know their smaller earpieces they had before the headsets are bluetooth however since I owned one of those before getting the pulse elite.

See there's still a lot of price matching/item adding going on. I don't see why this thread wouldn't be active until the promotion is over.

the headphone jack on the usb dongle of the pulse 2 lets you connect to a tv.. making it usable with a 360. thats pretty cool but not worth the extra 50 bucks and loss of comfort.

No problems, anyone who thought they wire BT would be disappointed if purchased. I personally like the Pulse better in terms of build grade.

WTF, why is it that only Best Buy and Amazon are honoring the sale on the Dualshock 3 controllers? I wanted to buy one this week but all my money went to Christmas presents so I'm hoping at least one of the retailers on the list of participating retailers has it for $39.99 next week when I'm ready to buy one.

[quote name='bige562']WTF, why is it that only Best Buy and Amazon are honoring the sale on the Dualshock 3 controllers? I wanted to buy one this week but all my money went to Christmas presents so I'm hoping at least one of the retailers on the list of participating retailers has it for $39.99 next week when I'm ready to buy one.[/QUOTE]

target and gamestop are. just go in the store you want and have them ring it up

bread's done
Back