PS Plus 1 year old price on amazon (came back)

So the guy posts an actual deal that might benefit someone and all you came in here for was to piss on it?
I'm telling people these still show up for a lot less. Just b/c MSRP is $60 and it's $50 doesn't mean, it's a good price. It was $38 at TRU 5 days ago.

Are you talking about a Canadian TRU? I don't recall seeing it for $38 @ TRU here
Yes sir. BS a Canadian shipping address, real billing address, and it's emailed to you. You might get a fraud alert from your CC company for buying TRU's Canadian but that's about the only issue.

BF is coming up too (granted, still 2 months away), will likely be plenty of great deals then if you don't need one right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm telling people these still show up for a lot less. Just b/c MSRP is $60 and it's $50 doesn't mean, it's a good price. It was $38 at TRU 5 days ago.
He's right though. It's prety rude for someone to post a deal and then say it's a bad price. "If you have nothing nice to say..."

OP, thanks for posting. I'll wait for Black Friday myself but that doesn't mean it's a bad thread or price.

Just FYI: Sony hasn't bothered to send Best Buy cards with the new price point yet. The price is going to stay at $50 until that happens. They said "holiday" which could mean late next month or possibly even November.

bread's done
Back