PS Plus 30 Day Trial Limit i guess?

i dont know if this is the right place to put this or if this already known, if its wrong just point me in the right direction.

Just wanted to inform you guys that apparantly there is a limit to how many PS+ 30 day trial codes you can have stacked to your account. I've gotten probably about 20 in the past month, and yesterday i won one in a weekly starhawk community battle and it wouldnt work. then tried my euro account to know avail. then tried my other us account for videos and it worked. didnt activate it and went back to my main account thinking i typed it wrong, no dice. created a NEW US account and it worked again. A limit is the only thing i could think of. just letting you know before someone runs into a trade or buys bunch and hit the limit.

If you don't need the free 1 month PS+ code, Could I have it? Please :3 and yes I was wondering the other day the posibility that people could actually buy, for instance, 12 1 month PS+ codes for less than $50, then making Sony lose money. So a limit sounds like a stop to that. Thanks OP for the information! :)

I would also like to possibly bum a ps3 plus trial , i really want to surprise the wifey but i cant afford the full price of dead rising otr, i have enough to buy it with the discount, so please please please give me a code if your not needing a spare one. thanks!

Recently got a PS3 and would love a free 30 day trial, I can offer nothing but my gratitude and be in your debt forever, feel free to PM me one : )

P.s never tried PS+

bread's done
Back