PS+ Tomorrow Vanquish And Megman Mavrick Hunter X Free

JamesSoprano

CAGiversary!
On the PS Blog Sony Announced for the instant game collection we PS+ users will be getting the PS3 Game Vanquish for Free ! ( and i know how alot of people liked that game. sadly i own it physically when Blockbuster was closing and it came with no Manual )

also free is the PSP game Megaman Maverick Hunter X which is MegaMan X on SNES but for PSP and then Dust 514 Starter Pack Free Or PS+ Users

and a Discount is on for the game Urban Trial Freestyle for PS3 for $14.99 > $11.99 PS Vita $9.99 > $7.99

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013...pdate-vanquish-joins-instant-game-collection/

[quote name='jeffx']Vanquish! Best action game ever made, unsure how they can ever top this. Highly recommended.[/QUOTE]

Bayonetta is the best action game ever made. Vanquish is the best TPS ever made.

Damn! I hate when games you own get added to instant game collection; it makes that whole week of PS+ feel non-existant.
Still, amazing scoop for everyone who hasn't played vanquish yet.

Never played Vanquish, but I plan on getting my PS3 this week, so I'll give it a download. Can't wait for MMXMH.

I can't wait to see all the angry comments on the PS Blog (and probably also on that other deals site) about how this update sucks and Sony owes us much more, even if we get crazy good games like those two. It's hard to please people on the internet. Can't wait to try Vanquish myself.

I hope those who download and play it tell me and others on here there thought's

i played the demo and i thought it was nice. but i still have yet to play the game it's still in my backlog. and i remember how many people wanted to get this game on RFD for cheap ( and maybe some here too )

So after spending sometime on the game... what are your thought on it Everyone ?

[quote name='Naylord']Damn! I hate when games you own get added to instant game collection; it makes that whole week of PS+ feel non-existant.
Still, amazing scoop for everyone who hasn't played vanquish yet.[/QUOTE]

Yea, sucks when that happens. The only up side is when you get a coop or multiplayer game that you already have, you can lend the physical version to a friend and you can play together! My friend just got a PS3. I'm looking forward to playing Resident Evil 5 with her and LBP2, for example!

Anyway I never found a good deal for Vanquish and then it was gone. So I'm stoked we get it on PS+!

bread's done
Back