PS TV Bundle with dualshock 3 8gb card and two games $69.96 at Walmart In Store

I really wish that there was not a limit to number of Vitas one could have attached to an account... At these low prices I would pick up one for offic and bedroom.

Worth noting that, at least in Tampa, Walmart has a tendency to not bother marking sales, while some store(s) ignore the sales entirely. Might want to scan it/have them scan it even if it's not marked at this price.

Side Note:

I found a RE6: Archives Edition about two months ago and they still wanted full price for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up, Darby. None for me until the bundle sinks $50 or below though. As many as I see in stock everywhere, I think they're likely to keep dropping. I'm willing to take the risk.

I got mine for $40 a few months ago, for anyone who wants to play those vita games but doesn't want a vita it's a good option.

[quote name="Geco17" post="12795770" timestamp="1436583075"]I got the bundle for $44 today. Vanilla was also $44.[/quote]

At which Walmart?

I might have to scour some Walmarts tomorrow.

Can you actually switch accounts on ps tv? It won't let me use another account. And how much can you sell dualshock 3s for?

If I can get one, I'll sell the DS3 for $35. This is a great price.

Edit: Maybe I'll bundle my Borderlands Vita Download code with it as well. I can't seem to find a buyer for it...

...but how much is the time machine to go back to a few weeks ago to get that deal?

Side Note: Gonna be playing dan's gone ron paul later on this, I got it during that groupon
My brain refuses to learn the proper way to say it.
That game's name is wierd dude.

I'm thinking about jumping on one of these.  Does this work pretty smooth over wifi?  Also to play the Vita games without a Vita system do the catridges plug into the PS TV or do you have to go digital only?

Wifi works okay * I use a line but have tried wifi with little problem*. Carts do plug into the TV  just make sure they work for it though. Newer games all for the most part work older ones are hit or miss though. Frisky has a thread in the PS section that tells you what doesn't and does work.

Are Walmart clearance prices all the same at least in North America or is this a YMMV?  Might try my luck at a local store and might pick one up for $44.

Are Walmart clearance prices all the same at least in North America or is this a YMMV? Might try my luck at a local store and might pick one up for $44.
Walmart is YMMV. One store is liable to have these for $44, the next $30, and then the next store's flooded with copies of Halo Reach limited edition on clearance for $70 along with the endless supply of rock band ACDC for $5 that no one will buy unless it drops to 1 cent for the cases

Still $69.96 at the store I went to today...  They should drop them to $44, though.  The bundles are collecting piles of dust in the case...literally...

Some people on here are saying you can't tie more than one Vita to an account. How does that work? Is it just the memory card thing, where you can't switch memory cards easily? Right now I have a single Vita but would like to buy the PS TV so I can play on a big screen instead. Will I literally need to deactivate one device to play an the other every time?

Some people on here are saying you can't tie more than one Vita to an account. How does that work? Is it just the memory card thing, where you can't switch memory cards easily? Right now I have a single Vita but would like to buy the PS TV so I can play on a big screen instead. Will I literally need to deactivate one device to play an the other every time?
There's a limit on the number of portable devices you can activate on your account at any given time, but it's more than one. I think they've upped it to 3 devices (unless I'm mistaken)...i.e. any combination of 3 vita/psp/ps tv devices. It sort of sucks for those with multiple psps or who own an original vita and a slim, but if you're just activating a vita and a ps tv, you should be good.

Ignore the Walmart site in regards to stock. I've been to 2 stores that said they were out of stock but had at least one left.
Good point. I went to the store near my house, and it was listed for $69.XX. No thanks...I even checked the store near my gf and they only had the standard system. I paid $25 for the system alone through the Sony retail site so if I don't find one of these clearance models then no biggie.

bread's done
Back