PS Vita 16GB memory card $45 at Amazon

Okay, for Vita owners I have a question. I may be getting a Vita bundle soon, I'm still on the fence but thinking about it, (so it will come with 4GB) and at present all I will be playing is Zero's Escape: Virtue's Last Reward and P4: The Golden. Might sign up for PS+, not really sure. Will probably move some of my PSOne classics and PS Store purchases to my Vita from my PS3 if possible.

What size memory card would be ideal? Do I need the 32 or can I get by with something smaller? If so, which size? None of my friends have a Vita yet, so I'm thinking about what I should be looking for.

[quote name='TheCollegeGamer']
What size memory card would be ideal? Do I need the 32 or can I get by with something smaller? If so, which size? None of my friends have a Vita yet, so I'm thinking about what I should be looking for.[/QUOTE]

Add up the size of your psn purchases that you plan to have on your vita. That's really the best gage (leave room for future purchases in your math). You can get by with the 4 gb for a while until you decide on PS+ and if you want digital games.

[quote name='TheCollegeGamer']Okay, for Vita owners I have a question. I may be getting a Vita bundle soon, I'm still on the fence but thinking about it, (so it will come with 4GB) and at present all I will be playing is Zero's Escape: Virtue's Last Reward and P4: The Golden. Might sign up for PS+, not really sure. Will probably move some of my PSOne classics and PS Store purchases to my Vita from my PS3 if possible.

What size memory card would be ideal? Do I need the 32 or can I get by with something smaller? If so, which size? None of my friends have a Vita yet, so I'm thinking about what I should be looking for.[/QUOTE]

Hey there (love your sn I'm also a collegegamer lol)
Anyway I got a 16GB at launch, and it's full :|
I download a lot of PS1 classics and PSP games however. Also, PlayStation Plus filled it up pretty quick.
If you intend to just download a handful of games and not get PlayStation Plus, a 8GB will be fine....HOWEVER if you plan to download a good amount, save money by investing in a 16GB or 32Gb. (a 32GB isn't really necessary though unless you plan to make most of your purchases digitally)
If you want to make sure you have plenty of room and not kill your budget with a 32GB card a 16GB should be enough.
Hope this helps!

bread's done
Back