PS Vita 32gb memory card for $39.99 plus free shipping @ gamestop online

How do you get the free shipping? I'm in the process of checking out by the shipping is still there.

How do you get the free shipping? I'm in the process of checking out by the shipping is still there.
There is none, I was forced to buy Uncharted: Golden Abyss with $3.50 shipping, still worth it though.

Edit: Nevermind, used SAVER code and got free shipping, had to cancel my order though first and then add both Uncharted: GA, and Killzone: Mercenary to my cart to enable it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Appears to be glitching a bit.  I made an order and had to pay for shipping but I tried to order again and it shows free shipping.  Gamestop isn't letting me cancel online though.

I used the code SAVER to get free shipping on it. (It did show shipping fee, I added SAVER) and then it zeroed out.
Cheers.

I mean, still a killer deal without the free shipping.

But a 32 GB card for $43 shipped... yeah. I'm one happy camper. Didn't expect to find a card for this cheap. Thanks OP!

Shipping was free for me without having to enter codes. There's a promo on the site where you get free shipping for any order of $25+.

sucks... gamestop never lets me buy from their site. i always get this error:

"Oops!
The credit card billing information you entered does not match the information on file at your financial institution. Prior to placing a new order, please verify your billing information with your financial institution to ensure all information is accurate and up to date."

ive gotten it for like the past 2 years and have tried several workarounds to no avail. hope amazon will pm!

sucks... gamestop never lets me buy from their site. i always get this error:

"Oops!
The credit card billing information you entered does not match the information on file at your financial institution. Prior to placing a new order, please verify your billing information with your financial institution to ensure all information is accurate and up to date."

ive gotten it for like the past 2 years and have tried several workarounds to no avail. hope amazon will pm!
I have the same problem. Do you happen to have an apostrophe in your last name? If so remove it. Also on the billing information I put both my last and first name in all caps, then it seemed to work.

Hope it works for ya.

I'd much prefer if Amazon was doing this offer but I guess beggars can't be choosers.

Edit: Actually, just remembered I have a $25 dollar gift card for Gamestop that I probably wouldn't have used in forever, score!

Edit2: Well, fuck. I entered in my gift card and it was in. I clicked submit order and it didn't get used.  :bomb: Like I just tried a separate order and did the exact same steps I just did and there is nothing else more to do. Did I miss something =(

bread's done
Back