Ps vita carrying case for 7 bucks at walmart

which case? Do you have link for reference?

thanks for the heads up. I found a vita card case that someone else had posted for $3 or $4 ollars

This is not a carry case, it's more of a clamshell annoyance. This is honestly is a case I would not recommend. It is near impossible to charge the Vita when the case is closed since it attaches to the Vita on the bottom and that is where the port is. It can be charged, but you really need to force the case closed once the cable is attached. Otherwise you would need to leave the case opened, in which case it literally does nothing. It also offers very little protection. The sides of the Vita are completely exposed, it has no storage what-so-ever, and is a soft fake leather around what I assume is plastic or cardboard. Also playing in it is frustrating since it sticks out more than the unit itself when opened and causes your palms to either dig into it or be at an awkward angle.

I'll have to check tomorrow, been wanting to get a smaller Vita case so I can actually put it in my pocket. (Compared to the giant F.E.B case i have already)

Or maybe nevermind.....could always just wait until I get the hardshell from Persona 4 Golden lol.

[quote name='dgwillia006']I'll have to check tomorrow, been wanting to get a smaller Vita case so I can actually put it in my pocket. (Compared to the giant F.E.B case i have already)

Or maybe nevermind.....could always just wait until I get the hardshell from Persona 4 Golden lol.[/QUOTE]

I have the hardshell from Persona 4 Golden, but without the Persona stuff. I honestly really like it. It doesn't provide massive protection like the old PSP cases did from Logitech. But it keeps it safe enough for normal use. It is what I am currently using and I enjoy it, just be careful with it. It scratches easy. If you want the case for collecting purposes, don't use it. Just get the normal one for like $10.

I really want a FEB case....those things are so expensive IMO.

I heard it was pretty good, I'm just too cheap to buy any cases when I have a ton of older ones around I can just improvise with. Which is why I leaped on the Persona Bundle (Since I'm a huge fan anyway)

And yeah, the FEB case is really nice. Makes me glad i put out the extra for the bundle

[quote name='dgwillia006']I'll have to check tomorrow, been wanting to get a smaller Vita case so I can actually put it in my pocket. (Compared to the giant F.E.B case i have already)

Or maybe nevermind.....could always just wait until I get the hardshell from Persona 4 Golden lol.[/QUOTE]

if you are looking for something small to fit in your pocket this wont work. but yeah i got it because i can use it as a stand :D

Well maybe I need to look into a better case then. And no, I'm not getting the bundle for collection purposes, I plan to use that stuff and show it off :lol:

The only thing I really worry about with my Vita are the L and R buttons, and the Analog Nubs. I dont want them to end up like a worn out controller where they are off center and move around too easily.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']This is not a carry case, it's more of a clamshell annoyance. This is honestly is a case I would not recommend. It is near impossible to charge the Vita when the case is closed since it attaches to the Vita on the bottom and that is where the port is. It can be charged, but you really need to force the case closed once the cable is attached. Otherwise you would need to leave the case opened, in which case it literally does nothing. It also offers very little protection. The sides of the Vita are completely exposed, it has no storage what-so-ever, and is a soft fake leather around what I assume is plastic or cardboard. Also playing in it is frustrating since it sticks out more than the unit itself when opened and causes your palms to either dig into it or be at an awkward angle.[/QUOTE]

I also have this case and it is actually pretty useless. Like this poster says it is meant to connect to the Vita and stay connected which makes it completely uncomfortable to play. I wouldn't recommend this case at any price.

Once again, I'm going to suggest this case, Rocketfish Vault Case for your Playstation Vita. I've had it since day one and have been absolutely satisfied with it. Has protected my Vita from a few falls. When I'm done playing, I ALWAYS put it back in this case.

Saying that, I wouldn't waste your money on the case in the OP, I don't see much protection provided. I will still thank the OP for posting, but I would advise people again buying.

[quote name='carl7117']if you are looking for something small to fit in your pocket this wont work. but yeah i got it because i can use it as a stand :D[/QUOTE]

IF your looking for something small to fit in your pocket the vita wont work.;)

I bought this case at launch and find it useful. I wanted this one since it reminded me of the travelers case for the PSP GO. I just use it to take my Vita with me to work. I would not just throw this in a bag or whatever with the chance of you scuffing up the sides of the system since the side protection is almost non existent. The top and bottom extend a lil so that is all that is protecting the sides. Now its not the best case granted but the built in stand and sturdy mounting clips that allow quick access make this a unique case. For $7 i definitely think its worth it.

Walmart has a couple of vita things on clearance
game case that holds 12 games for $
$10 for the car adaptor
$10 for the official sony headset
I've been pm'ing some of it @ BB & I grabbed the cases from there

Don't waste your money($40) on this crap the travel pouch sucks all your paying for is the overpriced memory card
http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/accessories/playstation-vita-starter-kit-with-memory-card/98476
Instead get this for $30
http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/accessories/ps-vita-pull-n-go-folio/98484
or this for $20
http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/accessories/ps-vita-starter-kit/98031

I took the PDP Folio Case on a trip in the last few months and it was perfect, I just stuck it in my backpack. My Nyko grip wasn't exactly easy to pack, but it's sturdy so I didn't have to worry about it snapping in half.

[quote name='captpluto9465']I took the PDP Folio Case on a trip in the last few months and it was perfect, I just stuck it in my backpack. My Nyko grip wasn't exactly easy to pack, but it's sturdy so I didn't have to worry about it snapping in half.[/QUOTE]I just picked up this goto backpack for electronics from BB(I paid $12.99 for & thanks to your post I see it's on sale for $10 now:lol: time to get my $6 back )
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Init&#1...716815134&skuId=5178398&st=backpack&cp=1&lp=3
But if you wanna a better priced option can't go wrong with this one LOL good ole stars & stripes for a FAB $3.19 w/FS
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/FAB+Sta...373614694&skuId=3033036&st=backpack&cp=1&lp=1
Or go on the prowl with this PUMA bag for $5.59 w/FS
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Puma+-+...508072610&skuId=4682152&st=backpack&cp=1&lp=2

[quote name='PDJ']Once again, I'm going to suggest this case, Rocketfish Vault Case for your Playstation Vita. I've had it since day one and have been absolutely satisfied with it. Has protected my Vita from a few falls. When I'm done playing, I ALWAYS put it back in this case.

Saying that, I wouldn't waste your money on the case in the OP, I don't see much protection provided. I will still thank the OP for posting, but I would advise people again buying.[/QUOTE]

I've been wanting to get that case for a while, looks pretty solid.

[quote name='heeroyuymit']The case that comes from the Pull n Go Folio is actually pretty nice. Here's a video of it
http://kotaku.com/5919640/i-wanted-a-good-reliable-vita-case-and-thats-just-what-i-got[/QUOTE]

[quote name='captpluto9465']I took the PDP Folio Case on a trip in the last few months and it was perfect, I just stuck it in my backpack. My Nyko grip wasn't exactly easy to pack, but it's sturdy so I didn't have to worry about it snapping in half.[/QUOTE]

I bought this a few months ago & love it to the point I bought one (the DSi version) for my 3DS XL! My fav part's the detachable console pouch that can also store a few games too.

bread's done
Back