PS Vita MLB 14 $30 Newegg

If you have the PS4/PS3 version, I think it is very much worth it just to have Road to the Show on the go.  I'm enjoying being able to continue my RttS outside of the house, saving to the cloud and picking back up at home on my PS4.

On a side note, the link is not working for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
wouldn't it be better to get the ps4 version and use the remote play functionality

Yeah, I have trouble hitting with remote play. You can't use guess pitch easily because the back touchpad doesn't respond quickly enough, and there's just enough lag on the button input when swinging that I strike out way more on Remote Play than on the PS4.

wouldn't it be better to get the ps4 version and use the remote play functionality
Remote play is also worthless when you are on the road with no Internet connection. Having both the PS4 and Vita version works very well for me when I'm at the in-laws with no data connection.

The framerate is awful on this one. I have a really hard time fielding the ball and had to put it on Auto. If you are using it for RTTS it may be different, but I haven't played that mode on the Vita.

bread's done
Back