PS Vita Suggestions.

diazt350

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
So I finally decided to pick up a Vita. I was never really into getting it at first but now since I could play PS1/PS2/PSP on it it's getting me more interested in it. I'd just like to know where and which kind of bundle is great to get and where I can get one for a good price.
I was originally waiting for the blue colored Vita to make it stateside but not sure if I should wait until E3 for more news on a price cut or just get one now.

As for games which games will you recommend?

I know for sure I'm getting
Persona 4 Golden
AC Liberation
Gravity Rush

What do guys think about Ragnarok Odyssey?

I was thinking of getting one too, just to play the free games on Plus but after the lies Sony said about the PSP launch and PS3 I want to see if Sony can fulfill all there promises.

I would definitely wait until e3. It's not too far and since sales have been so much better in Japan since the drop it only makes sense they would issue one here. Also they might announce more games and colors.

When I had a Vita I really liked Gravity Rush.

Another game I'd keep an eye out for next month is Soul Sacrifice.

Supposedly it is a next gen version of Monster Hunter and the Japanese version has gotten good reviews.

Yea I think I'm going to wait for E3 and I'll just get any of the Vita games I want til then if they go on sale within that time frame.

Soul Sacrifice comes out next month? Nice! Well that's definitely something I'm getting.

Need for Speed Most Wanted
Smart As...
LittleBigPlanet
Assassins Creed 3 Liberation
Persona 4 Golden

I currently own the above games for my Vita. I also have PS+ which adds the following great games.
PS+ (Gravity Rush, Uncharted Golden Abyss, Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack, Plants vs Zombies, Fooseball, Disgaea 3, etc...)

I'm looking forward to Tearaway, Killzone Mercenary, and maybe soul sacrifice.

I just picked up a Vita last month and am loving it. I'd recommend Lumines Electronic Symphony, Sound Shapes, Sine Mora, and Little Big planet. All the PSN Plus games are a must since they're free(Gravity Rush, Uncharted, Retro City Rampage, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, etc).

I played the Ragnarok Odyssey demo and enjoyed it but I'm waiting for PSO 2 to release in NA on vita/PC.

I've had one since launch (got the First Edition becaus eit came with what is still to this day the best case). My top five games for the system are:

Gravity Rush
Sound Shapes
Little Big Planet
Mutant Blobs Attack
Escape Plan

I've downloaded about a fifteen PS1/PSN games too. LOVE the system. Currently playing through Sine Mora, Sly Cooper and FF Vl (my SNES cart locked up after about 75 hours TWICE, so this will be the first time I'll have actually beat it) going to pick up Soul Sacrifice, MLB The Show 13 & NFSMW after I finish up some other stuff.

Playstation Plus is definitely worth it. You can add the free Vita games to your account now, and you'll have them when you do get a Vita. Which I'd say should be a good while from now. We're so close to E3, and they WILL drop the price on this thing.

target has a wifi vita + lego batman 2 for 209 link not a bad price IMO if you haven't played it, can also hit up this thread and find a 3g model w/ 8gb mem card, no game for 249 online / 199 in store at sony stores

i'd also reccommend uncharted golden abyss as a decent game to try out

I surprised no one said this but the Vita doesn't play PS2 games like the OP stated.
with that said, i would wait for E3/possible price drop, skip AC: Liberation & go with:
Gravity Rush
uncharted
PSAS:BR
Little Big Planet
Mutant Blobs Attack
jetpack Joyride (free!)

bread's done
Back