PS VITA with 10% cash back @ Buy.com via Rakuten Pts (Presidents Day Sale)

HiGHFLYiN9

CAGiversary!
I apologize if this has already been posted, but Buy.com is having a Presidents Day sale where they are giving 10% in cash back via Rakuten Pts on all items sitewide. This includes the PS Vita. Rakuten points are basically like a credit that can be used toward future purchases on Buy.com. This can't be combined with cash-back sites like Fatwallet unfortunately (the site will notice). One needs to click on the Presidents Day sale banner, click to "OPT-IN" and then add the item to the cart. Looks like Paypal and Google payments are NOT compatible with this sale. If you follow the directions, it will tell you that your order is eligable for XXXX points during checkout. The points will be available appx. 15 days after the order and expire a certain number of days later.

I know there are a lot of annoying stipulations, but if you were already going to get a Vita, might as well get 10% back to go toward a game.

http://www.buy.com/ct/Rakutensuperpoint/default.aspx?campaignid=623

I've got $40 in points coming from buying Darkness 2 and Amalur. I can't redeem them until Wednesday though. Wish they were good right now. I could put them to good use on a Vita.

[quote name='DarkPGR']How good is Buy.com at shipping? Is it fast and reliable? Have never bought anything from them...[/QUOTE]

I preordered the FEB when they did this same deal in January and it's coming from UPS today.

I'll have to see if they have any of the big ticket items I'm still waiting to pick up yet. I have the Star Wars Kinect bundle on preorder at Amazon but if I can get 10% back buy would be the way to go.

[quote name='DarkPGR']How good is Buy.com at shipping? Is it fast and reliable? Have never bought anything from them...[/QUOTE]
I've found that their freebie shipping generally arrives faster than advertised.

What about packaging quality? I like keeping the boxes / packaging of everything in a condition as good as possible so this would be the deal breaker. I know if anything happens to the packaging from, say, Amazon I can contact support about it... what about Buy.com?

Iv ordered from buy.com and never had a problem with their packaging at all
smiley.jpg

I preordered Darkness 2 and Amalur from them using the free shipping. I had the games on Friday after a Tuesday release.

Thinking about ordering a Vita and 32GB memory card. I'd get $35 back.

bread's done
Back