PS1 Games Deal at a Grocery Store, Pathmark!

11killer11

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
So my dad went to buy mosquito spray today and while we're walking over there there's a dvd rack and vhs tapes there but sometimes they have video games there every now and then. So i look and there's a whole shelf full of PS1 Games for 2 for 1.00!!! So I grab all of them there probably not worth anything. (That's my luck for ya.) But i find some great things here's what i bought: (I went to another Pathmark and they didnt have them so your's might not.)

1.Tomb Raider 3 (GH)
2.Mega Man Legends (GH)
3.Wild 9
4.Martian Gothic
5.Largo Winch Commando Sar
6.Robo Pit 2
7.Baldies
8.Jimmy White's Cueball
9.Qix Neo
10.XS Jr. League Dodgeball
11. Family Card Games Fun Pack

And these are brand new and sealed too, so they're not like preowned or anything. Go look in your Pathmark!:D

my pathmark had these(my friend who works there nabbed Mega Man Legends), now they only have more expensive wii/ps2/xbox/ds games. a bunch for 7.99-14.99... but didnt really take note of any titles.. nothing that interested me too much

Man, I remember Wild 9! I loved that game! A very fun, and funny 2D platformer. *waxes nostagic* Oh and Martian Gothic is probably worth $0.50 although you're better off with Resident Evil or Silent Hill, obviously. Nice find, OP.

Wish I had a Pathmark near me. How sick would that be to find a few sealed copies of FFVII for 50 cents each? (I know it would never happen, but I can dream).

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']Wish I had a Pathmark near me. How sick would that be to find a few sealed copies of FFVII for 50 cents each? (I know it would never happen, but I can dream).[/QUOTE]

lol, that would rule. 'Course they should just release it as PSOne original on the PS Store for $15 and reap the profits.

My pathmark rented video games when i was like 5...that was 14 odd years ago. They just carry movies and CD's now. Those aren't terrible finds, some very decent ones in there. Thanks for sharing man.

I checked my local Superfresh today, they had the same 2 for $1.00 PS1 games but it was junk that was left. I got Largo Winch, Speedball 2100 and Drag Racing. I saw some a bunch of kids games like Land Before Time.

bread's done
Back