PS1 GH games at Blockbuster - now only $5!

purpleshaman

CAG Veteran
Some time ago, Blockbuster took its PS1 GH stock of games to $6.99. I went to one today and found everything's marked down to $5. Some decent stuff remained, surprisingly (Crash Team Racing)

Edit - I checked another Blockbuster and as others confirmed, it's a national deal.

CTR is good but for some reason I don't feel like paying 5 bucks for it. However, I did see Chrono Cross for 6.99 when they had that going on so it might still be worth a look.

Are you kidding me bro? I went to my local Blockbuster about two to three months ago and bought all of this for $40, all new and factory sealed:

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Chrono Cross
Legend of Dragoon

Normally I wouldn't hype a score like this based purely on the fact that these are all 2nd generation games, but I've recently just discovered the joy of RPG's (Specifically, how bitching the previous Final Fantasies are) and just had to have the greatest RPG's of playstation.

I would recommend anyone who has a craving for Playstation games head on to their local Blockbuster for some old classics. Heck, most of the Playstation games are definitley worth getting.

landed Chrono Cross green label GH at $6.99 on saturday in NJ, thanks OP!
also saw FF8 and 7 amongst others, but passed.

Update: My Blockbuster let me use the "B2G1 free" deal for pre-owned games with the PS1 games. They're new and factory sealed, but I just picked up FFIX, SOTN, and Crash Team Racing for $10.

wtf I'm soo sad my blockbusters don't have PS1 games at all.

If anyone wants to pick me up any of the Final Fantasies or Castlevania Syphony of the Night I'll pay them well above $5.00 each for them..

-Adam

I have been totally unable to find a SoTN in my area. If I can't find one soon I may ask someone here to pick one up for me.

one of the Blockbusters nearby had only nasty new PS1 games. luckily there's another one nearby, so hoping to score some fucking awesome RPGs.

Still looking for more SotN's as well. I havn't seen any in a LONG time...Ill have to check tomorrow around my work at those BB's

My Blockbuster has two copies of Metal Gear Solid left as well as Grand Theft Auto 2. Does anyone have any interest in these?

Boy I could really go for SoTN or a copy of Super Puzzle Fighter.. unfortunately the chances of my dirtbag blockbuster having either of those is basically zero.

Picked up a SOTN for $4.99 (sticker said $5.99). They also had a Street Fighter Alpha 3 for the same price (I believe).

sweet, i'm gonna go see if I can score a mint copy of FFVII, mines all scratched.

[quote name='davidjdiaz']Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Chrono Cross
Legend of Dragoon

Normally I wouldn't hype a score like this based purely on the fact that these are all 2nd generation games ... [/QUOTE]

2nd generation of what? I think you're confused.

I picked up a copy of FFVIII a few weeks ago with a broken case while up in Minnesota to see the first Vikings preseason game. After playing it for about an hour I felt ripped off.

I'll still pay $10 shipped if someone wants to pick me up a copy of Castlevania SOTN. I called 30 blockbusters in the northeast, none admitted to having them. =(

bread's done
Back