Ps1 Help

jetlag16

CAGiversary!
Does the official Sony Ps1 LCD screen work on both types of the Ps1, the big and small one? Thanks in advance.

I thought they did. They were design to work on the smaller ones right? The one i have was. I also use it to play PS2 and gamecube games. All you need is an adapter. If it can show Ps2 and gamecube games, i'm pretty sure it can show ps1.

I may be wrong though. I didn't know there was more than one LCD screen by sony for the ps1.

LoL, this really sucks. I just bought one off E-Bay. The old one I mean. I was checking this thread all day yesterday, and most of the day today. I figured, since nobody replied, everybody thought I was a dumbass for asking and thought screw him. So I got one off of E-Bay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl.../search.dll?from=R40&satitle=8215372812&fvi=1

Seemed like an okay deal to me. I got PE1 with strat guide, Final Fantasy IX, a few analog controllers, and some..other games.

I got all of those cables that you need to hook up the screen with another system. So, hopefully, it'll work. If it doesn't Ill just sell it back on E-Bay, with most of those games, and maybe some extra stuff.

[quote name='jetlag16']LoL, this really sucks. I just bought one off E-Bay. The old one I mean. I was checking this thread all day yesterday, and most of the day today. I figured, since nobody replied, everybody thought I was a dumbass for asking and thought screw him. So I got one off of E-Bay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl.../search.dll?from=R40&satitle=8215372812&fvi=1

Seemed like an okay deal to me. I got PE1 with strat guide, Final Fantasy IX, a few analog controllers, and some..other games.

I got all of those cables that you need to hook up the screen with another system. So, hopefully, it'll work. If it doesn't Ill just sell it back on E-Bay, with most of those games, and maybe some extra stuff.[/QUOTE]

It will work with it. It just wont hook onto it. You ll need to prop it somehow.

The only considerations are power (you need to plug in the ps1 to a wall outlet and the psone screen to another outlet) It will output fine so long as you have the RCA cables and adapter to get it plugged up.

You can use the screen with ANYTHING that uses RCA jacks. Ive used my xbox,ps2,dvd,vcr and Ive seen a gamecube hooked up.

bread's done
Back