PS1 Reprints at Fry's- DDR Konamix, FF Chronicles, Origins

nwaugh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I don't think this is groundbreaking, but I've seen DDR Konamix, Final Fantasy Chronicles and Final Fantasy Origins in large enough quantities at Fry's to make me think there's been a GQD reprint. All have greatest hits packaging, with Origins and Konamix priced at $20 and Chronicles at $15.

Free stomach punches if it's a repost.

FFC and FFO GH have been widely available GH for some time more or less, so I don't thiiiiink GQD would reprint FF GH games, that just seems really unusual, although not impossible I suppose. DDR Konamix I don't know about though, that seems like it could be a reprint.

I think Red Octane still has a steady supply of DDR Konamix available on their website for quite some time. It's probably not any of their doing but I haven't really seen Konamix disappear from most of my local EBs and GSs across NY, PA, and IN since its release. Then again, I may just be lucky.

I seen a bunch of those copies at my local Fry's as well. I don't think it's a reprint though, cause they've always been there. I think they just bought a huge surplus of those titles when they became Greatest Hits and those copies are the remainder of that stock.

Final Fantasy Chronicles and Final Fantasy Origins are available at amazon for $14.82 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Availability: In Stock. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

I suppose it's not a reprint then. I visit my Fry's pretty often and hadn't seen them before, and there were so many of them in pristine condition that it looked like someone had just opened a new box and sat them on the shelves. My bad though.

[quote name='willardhaven']What did the shrinkwrap look like?[/QUOTE]
It was folded at the top and bottom as usual, but I'm not sure that there was the standard Playstation sticker seal at the top.

I asked because I got one in the mail from amazon that was sealed with weird shrinkwrap (folded on the top and bottom, but soft like non-folded shrinkwrap).

bread's done
Back