Ps1 Rpgs, Valkyrie Profile, Brigandine, Hoshigami, Suikoden, Dragon Warrior VII, Star Ocean, Ogre Battle, BOF III

You are asking too much for those games bud. I am interested in practically every RPG you have listed...but you are asking too much. That's why they haven't sold with 90 bumps to this thread, and why they will continue not selling. Consider dropping prices on the games you currently have listed, and clarifying how much you want for the games without a price.

Do that and someone (maybe me ;)) will take this stuff off your hands.

I will bump my thread as I please thank you, and I added them less then a week ago. Anywho, if someone wants to buy alot of them, I will more then work out a deal. The prices posted are what I want individually. If someone wanted the whole lot or several I would be more then willing to drop up alot. Heck if someone wanted all of them, I would prollly take off more then $100.

Not to mention feel free to make an offer.

Ok.

Do you have any idea how to fix it.

I also have a broken DS where the hinge on the case is broken, and the wires on the top screen are shorted out so it just shows up white, but the touch screen plays fine.

All these are from random craigslist lots that came with games too.

Hmm, the DC sounds like it is a board issue, other than that I am not too sure. Most of the time the DC has bad lasers, but this ain't that. Also my work with the DC has been limited because most of the stores I work with don't find it profitable to repair them. Kinda sad :(

As for the DS if its showing up white the backlight works, but it seems like the cable isn't connected (which would mean it won't turn on. Or the cable is damaged- or the screen is damaged. Its hard to say without seeing the system in person.

[quote name='ProtonX']Hmm, the DC sounds like it is a board issue, other than that I am not too sure. Most of the time the DC has bad lasers, but this ain't that. Also my work with the DC has been limited because most of the stores I work with don't find it profitable to repair them. Kinda sad :(

As for the DS if its showing up white the backlight works, but it seems like the cable isn't connected (which would mean it won't turn on. Or the cable is damaged- or the screen is damaged. Its hard to say without seeing the system in person.[/quote] Hmmm, I think its because the hinge broke and crap got through the hole into the wires.

Thanks for the help. ^)_^

Wild Arms 1 Complete
Wild Arms 2 Complete
Wild Arms 2 Demo (like new with shrink wrap still on sleeve- disc has never been in a system) (not the full game) $40 for all the wild arms stuff
Vagrant Story complete with bonus disc (also has 2 manuals, dunno why, but it does) disc looks great (only hairline stuff) $40 shipped
Star Ocean Complete $35
Lunar 1 deluxe (all stuff there, outer box has a little wear) $70
Lunar 2 deluxe (all stuff game only ever played 4 hours when I bought it brand new years ago- and it looks it)$80

Wondering if you'd give a deal if i took all those. lmk either way. thx

Interested in your second XBox premium - just curious if the cables are the HD cables that come standard, if the controler's is wired or wireless, and what the date of manufacture on it is/if its ever been sent back to MS for service. Thanks - Joe

bread's done
Back