Ps1 Rpgs, Valkyrie Profile, Brigandine, Hoshigami, Suikoden, Dragon Warrior VII, Star Ocean, Ogre Battle, BOF III

Hey Proton. Could you tell me what shipping method you used so I have a decent idea of when I should keep an ear out for the doorbell?

By all means. I shipped Priority because I shipped it in the MS coffin to ensure it wouldn't be damaged. Thats was $55 and it $15 more for express and I was like naw...

So there ya go.

[quote name='ProtonX']By all means. I shipped Priority because I shipped it in the MS coffin to ensure it wouldn't be damaged. Thats was $55 and it $15 more for express and I was like naw...

So there ya go.[/quote]

Holy crap! That was expensive! MS coffin must be huge!
Next time we trade I'll toss in a bit extra on my end for you.;)

lol, eh- I wanted it to get there safely even if it cost a bit more. And yeah its a freakin huge box with padding to keep it from bing damaged.

Hey! Got the package this morning but it was literally less than 1 minute before I walked out the door for work.
So, of course, I haven't opened it yet but I'll give it a try tonight!

[quote name='ProtonX']sweet, lmk if its all good. Big box ain't it lol.[/quote]

I think you very nearly killed the little old Japanese man that delivered my box on his moped. Hot stuff though, apparently the PO still delivers packages on Sundays here, just no regular mail. :lol:

bread's done
Back