Ps1 Rpgs, Valkyrie Profile, Brigandine, Hoshigami, Suikoden, Dragon Warrior VII, Star Ocean, Ogre Battle, BOF III

Hey, your PM box is full! Message I tried to send:

Hey, I've got a number of consoles that need to be gotten rid of. I have a PS3 slim 120gb minus hdd that doesn't give an error but won't boot up even if it has a hdd in it. Then I've also got a 40 gb PS3 that worked until just revently, then YLOD'd on me. Would this be of any value to you? I know the disk drives/lasers are good, as are the fans and PSUs but the GPU is just acting up on the two of them and I don't have time to mess with them

Thanks!

1st gen 16 gig ipod touch with a cracked screen? Any interest? How much. Works just fine other than that. Can PM you a picture if you want. Just looking for a quote. Got my iPhone now so I don't really need it, but I'd rather keep it for use at the gym and running and what not if I wasn't going to get much out of it money wise

I have a 20 gb PS3 fatboy with a ylod that I don't really feel like reflowing. I might be willing to part with it if the price is right. PM me an offer?

bread's done
Back