PS2 109.99 shipped

The site does look a bit phony I guess, but I'd say it's fairly legit. Who knows maybe they are cheaper because they are simply older models or something.

Edit: Oh yeah, boo to the N-Gage.

It says it's the scph-39001 model. Pretty new.

EDIT: looking at it again, they are giving the specifications for the scph-39001 model, but did not explictly say that is the model they're selling.

[quote name='Spiritseed']I don't know much about this company but I have been holding this deal for awhile. They also have X-box and GBA SP.

http://www.quantumelectronics.us/main.php3?primNavIndex=1&[/quote]

This looks really shady. I can't find a reference to them anywhere on the 'net...which isn't final and conclusive, but it ain't a good sign. I've got a bad feeling it's one of those pop up, collect, and disappear kinds of sites.

dude, that site looks ghetto as shit! half the links don't even work....
this seems like a scam through and through....

a PS2 for $109 AND free shipping?? hmmm....

I have thought the same things, but this site has been up for over a year that I know of. I have never ordered from them as I have been waiting to see how long they will be around.

The merchandise at Quantum Electronics is refurbished. Most everything on the site only has a 3 month warranty.

still though, if youre looking for a refurb. ps2 system that's not a bad deal at all. course you could always get that bundle deal or something like 180$ for some games. or is that xbox. anyways normal prices for refurb PS2's are around 160 and no free shipping. someone order something thats like, a dollar, like an extension cord, see if it comes through then. :)

[quote name='morpheusxp']The merchandise at Quantum Electronics is refurbished. Most everything on the site only has a 3 month warranty.[/quote]

have you ordered from them before? i wouldn't mind if it's refurbished as long as they're reliable. oh well... any takers? :lol:

11/09/03-11/15/03

For our guests:

IMPORTANT! Please note: Unfortunately, due to numerous complaints, we are no longer accepting paypal. If you have paid for an item through paypal a refund will be sent to you and your order will be cancelled. Please call us to process your order.

Sounds like Paypal smells a rat too!

In regards to having to call them after the order is filled: I got a good deal on a digital camera from www.butterflyphoto.com but they wanted me to call them to "confirm my credit card info". Then they try and turn your good deal sour by suggesting you buy overpriced (cheaply made) accessories. Turns out this is common practice for some online dealers. I read that some get really pushy.

I doubt they are refurbs even. Most likely just used units. It doesnt state condition anywhere.

STEER FAR AWAY! If you want a used ps2 just hit ebay even if you have to pay a little more.

bread's done
Back