ps2 135$ on Overstock.com

Pretty good deal. I bought my PS2 shipped for $135 from Overstock.com last week. It came pretty damn quick too. I ordered it on Sunday night and the PS2 arrived Wednesday. Anyone looking for a PS2 should take advtantage of this deal.

[quote name='Epic Wolf']this is the 3rd time this deal has been posted...great find OP but nothing new...[/QUOTE]
Hey, not everyone can stay totally on top of the newest deals like you do, Mr. Hey-look-here's-Suikoden-for-the-same-price-it-always-is-at-EB. :roll:

In short - you're not one to criticize. :cool:

I hadn't seen the earlier threads on this deal - and although I already have a Pstwo, this is a great and awesome deal for anyone looking to pick up a system before makai kingdom comes out :D

[quote name='organicow']Hey, not everyone can stay totally on top of the newest deals like you do, Mr. Hey-look-here's-Suikoden-for-the-same-price-it-always-is-at-EB. :roll:

In short - you're not one to criticize. :cool:[/QUOTE]
In my defense when I posted the Suikoden tons of people were looking for it, when I responded to this post the other for this same offer was up there 2...I didnt say it was a bad find, just nothing new...hey I could have been alot harsher like alot of other people tend to be on here...so hop off...:roll:

[quote name='SkyGheNe']I hadn't seen the earlier threads on this deal - and although I already have a Pstwo, this is a great and awesome deal for anyone looking to pick up a system before makai kingdom comes out :D[/QUOTE]

Damn!!!!! Please don't make me buy it! I have over 15 games I still need to play (multiple consoles). Yet, I still want to order Makai Kingdom even though I just started playing Phantom Brave! But I'd beat Phantom Brave first and then move on to Makai Kingdom.

Thank you OP! I never saw this deal the first few times apparently.

My launch system is starting to give in. We've already fixed it ourselves at least twice. Thinking it's time for a new PS2.

how does the coupon work? Its not working for me. at the shipping and billing page its still not applying the $12 off

[quote name='b3b0p']Thank you OP! I never saw this deal the first few times apparently.

My launch system is starting to give in. We've already fixed it ourselves at least twice. Thinking it's time for a new PS2.[/QUOTE]

What's the problem with it? If it is Disc Read Errors, Sony will fix it for free.

[quote name='pelf21']how does the coupon work? Its not working for me. at the shipping and billing page its still not applying the $12 off[/QUOTE]
nevermind it worked the second time i tried it

[quote name='PenguinMaster']What's the problem with it? If it is Disc Read Errors, Sony will fix it for free.[/QUOTE]

even if I have already opened it up a few times and fixed it myself?

bread's done
Back