PS2/360/more W: SML + plenty more

Fnurk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (98%)
PSA:

I've gone through a patch of family nastiness lately and haven't been able to keep up with trades and PMs. Will get back to all of you asap.

Thanks, Fnurk

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Cool list and welcome to CAG.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a bunch mate, that is awfully nice of you! :joystick:

How much for quest 64, Starfox 64, Chameleon Twist and growlancer deluxe. Didn't see a pic for Growlancer as well.

I am interested in Growlanser Deluxe & Mario 64!

CML (there isn't much, but I have most every relevant title current gen). If nothing then PM me a price :)

brodyy: Growlancer is the topic of a trade right now, will let you know if it doesn't pan out. How does $38 for the N64 games sound, shipped in a sturdy box?

backseatdog: You have a bunch of stuff I want, I'm sure we can trade. Give me a few to take it all in, will PM you asap.

Hey excellent list. Could you please CML for the following:
Silent Hill
Legend Of Dragoon
Sega 32X system, 100% complete in box
Genesis/Sega CD combo and Hook-ups

First off welcome to CAG:applause: You can check my list but I didn't really see anything to your liking from my list but give it a try.

Pm me for prices on:

Super GameBoy
Killer Instinct
Old Gameboy with games
Guilty Gear X

Spanky: Thanks man, that's very nice of you :wave:

I did see Twilight Princess so I'll PM you a suggestion in a few.

Added a Tekken 6 Limited Edition Wireless Fight Stick Bundle. Cheapest I saw(correct me if I'm wrong) online was ~$73 so I'm gonna try to get $60 shipped. Or trade for something of course.

Added a 60GB PS3 (top picture) w. HDMI cable. It probably won't sell but it never hurts to try. Hit me up for more info and pics if you're interested.

Thanks x2 mate :cool:

Answered your PM just now!

[quote name='buffdrew84']pm sent and free bump

very nice list[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Fnurk']Added a 60GB PS3 (top picture) w. HDMI cable. It probably won't sell but it never hurts to try. Hit me up for more info and pics if you're interested.[/QUOTE]
I may be interested, even though these typically sell for a lot. PM me with a price. Same for Super Mario RPG.

Welcome to CAG, btw :D

Thanks ZxT! All you need now is a crate of beer and three buddies to go nuts in MK :beer:

Everything traded/sold has been shipped and tracking info has been PM'd.

[quote name='Fnurk']mis0: I'll check out in a few for sure. What were you interested in?[/QUOTE]

A bunch of stuff, nothing before the PS2 though. Will get back to you on specifics after I get off work. :cool:

I saw:

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
Suikoden Tierkreis

I'll add a few $$$ to make the deal happen.

[quote name='utopianmachine']CML for Master of the Monster Lair and Valkeryie Profile DS.[/QUOTE]

mis0: Smart move by you, I might be drunk by then and sell everything for cheaps ;)

We'll works something out for sure!

I saw:

Disgaea 2 Cursed Memories (NEW SEALED)
Zelda 4 Swords Adventure
Earthbound with Box + Guide

PM me with a suggestion, we'll work something out.

[quote name='Ash Burton']CML for Clock Tower 3, Silent Hill 2, Oblivion GOTY, Silent Hill Homecoming and 20GB HDD[/QUOTE]

Hey how much for the N64(controllers etc), Mischief Makers,South Park,Star Ocean The Second Story and the 007 game without the box?

[quote name='Fnurk']I saw:

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
Suikoden Tierkreis

I'll add a few $$$ to make the deal happen.[/QUOTE]

Those are on my want list. Sorry.

utopian: sorry, my bad(newbie alert). I'll have another look right now.

Didn't see anything I really want, sorry mate.

I can do the N64 bundle

Nintendo 64 system
Original controller
Memory card
Rumble pak
Hook-ups

plus all the games you want for $45 total with USPS Priority shipping. How does that sound?

[quote name='HustlerKid']Hey how much for the N64(controllers etc), Mischief Makers,South Park,Star Ocean The Second Story and the 007 game without the box?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Fnurk']I can do the N64 bundle

Nintendo 64 system
Original controller
Memory card
Rumble pak
Hook-ups

plus all the games you want for $45 total with USPS Priority shipping. How does that sound?[/QUOTE]

Deal!

bread's done
Back