PS2 ESPN FOOTBALL 2005 RE:

that was an option added last year, as I understand it thats all it was is an option ie a type of camera you *can* use but don't have too

Correct extzed.

When you play the game it doesnt have to be played like that. And to top it all off, the first person mode is fun for defensive line IMO.

And I agree with thingsfallnapart.

What the hell kinda website is that?

EDIT: Oh, it's your website?
It sucks. All it does is rip on espn?
thats professional

ooooh thanks,
i was looking foward to the game until i noticed that and several other pitures liek it,
then i was disgusted.....
my bro has madden 2004 :lol:
its a website i have used for posting thingsl ike that.....
mainly for attachments

probably some Madden fanboy ...

that has to be the dumbest thing i've ever seen. that's not directed to the topic creator ... just the fool that made the website.

don't believe that BS, seriously...

That actually looks really cool IMO. I never knew about that. Will that option still be around this year?

madden isnt anywhere as good as espn is. madden never really strides its gameplay like espn 2k does (first person football, and the franchise mode is cooler, deeper, and more realistic to running a franchise then whatever maddens is)

call me a football gamer, but i enjoy actually getting my players ready for gameday, as opposed to listening to radio edits thatll get tired and selling ads and tickets (madden).

bah, my words never come out right.

Well, don't believe that ESPN is going to suck because of FP Football.

Maybe Madden should take some time and develop some new gameplay ideas for once ... instead of rehashing and turning Madden football into the Sim Football.

Not to say Madden is a bad game, but over the last couple of years, Sega's really won me over with their football brand due to outstanding presentation and solid gameplay.

madden isnt even a sim anymore, no matter how good you are at it, the computer always pulls miracles come from behind big plays.

too many big plays in madden equal 51-48 finals.

ur points all r tru, i posted this to make sure i had a good idea of the game itself befoere purchasing....i didnt wanna waste money if u kno wat i mean...
and yall r right about madden, just caz my bro has it doesnt mean iim there biggest fan, it was just the one we had here so i played it :lol:
thanks for all the info ppl

the one thing i love in first person football in espn, is when you make that big pass and hit a receiver, it feels so very accomplishing.

or when you make that big interception, or make the big sack.

and the feeling of the giant stadium and crowd around you while you walk up to the line of scrimmage, or when your in the three point stance.

its just too good. its immersive.

There is no promotion. Sega slashed the msrp on its ESPN series to get a leg up on the competition. $19.99 is the price this year.

Yep. I'll give Madden a rental, but ESPN's going to be my game this year.

First-person football was an experiment last year, but they've supposedly smoothed it out even more so it's worth giving it a look once before never returning to it again.

bread's done
Back