PS2 & Gamecube Memory Cards

aerol

CAGiversary!
Anyone know of any deals on PS2 and Gamecube memory cards?

No third party memory products please.

I know u say no 3rd party memory products, but lots of people do like the MadCatz Gamecube cards. They seems as stable as any other non-compressed memory card, and they come with a 5 year warranty -- just don't forget to register them at the MadCatz Website to get the warranty coverage.

[quote name='eaglebeak']Don't know about the Gamecube, but Amazon.com has a two pack for the PS2 that's pretty reasonable....plus you pay no tax and get free shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Playstation-Memory-Card-Blue/dp/B00006F2EP/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-4702182-7078244?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1174660836&sr=8-1[/quote]

That's the cheapest I've seen for the twin pack. As for the OP, you're not really going to find any deals. Most 1st party memory cards are still at their regular price, cause people are still buying them. So it's either buy at full price, get a 1st party one used or go the 3rd party route.

I'd go for used official memory cards. I went to my nearest gamestop and luckily got a 251 gcn memory card for $2.99.

bread's done
Back