PS2 games for Xbox games ***Free Guides Offer***

uesc

CAGiversary!
well, not for the Xbox games that i own!

I've got a bunch of PS2 games that I'd like to trade in for some new or used Xbox games. here's the list of PS2 games i have for trade.

PLEASE CHECK ON PAGE 3 FOR THE UPDATED GAME LIST

All games are non-hits versions (except for twisted metal black) and all games are in perfect condition. and when i say perfect, i mean it, no scratches, no dust, no fingerprints. all games were bought brand new and only played by me. the games come from a smoke free home, and i have 100% positive feedback from ebay (http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=uesc )

I'm looking for Xbox games! i prefer games that include the box and instructions, and the disc have to be moderately clean, i also prefer non platinum hits. just post what game u want and the Xbox game u have to offer, and I'll let you know!

i ship using USPS Priority, so most games will be there in 3-5 days. please pm me if you have any other questions. Thanks for looking!

Devil May Cry
Dynasty Warriors 3
Grand Theft Auto III
Half Life
Jak and Daxter:The Precursor Legacy
Max Payne
Okage: Shadow King
Onimusha
Super Bust-A-Move
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Don't know if you want to trade any of these for the combo, but let me know.... :eek:

here's some pics of the games

P1010120.JPG

P1010119.JPG

(my cat whiskers isn't for sale) :wink:

I have Batman Rise Of Sin Tzu New & Sealed...would you take it for any of these?

Crazy Taxi
Hot Shots Golf 3
Jak and Daxter:The Precursor Legacy
Max Payne
Onimusha

I'd like to trade for your Dynasty Warriors 3.

Unfortunately, all I have to offer on XBOX is a PH Max Payne in mint condition. However, I can throw in a 8mb memory card, a gamesaves device (works like a gameshark) and some demo discs if you would like.

What would it take for you to trade DW3?

if you post a game, i will reply via PM.
just so the rest of you don't think i'm not replying to these people.

heading off to be now, but keep replying with offers, i'll check in the morning.

thanks!

if you see the title in bold and the words "under trade" next to the title, that means somebody is currently negotiating a trade with me on that game.

2 for 1 offer!

i'm looking for a used copy of manhunt for xbox, and if you have it, i'm willing to do a 2 for 1 offer.

Jak and Daxter:The Precursor Legacy(under trade)
Ridge Racer V
Wipeout Fusion

Interested in these (I know J&D is under trade, but just in case the trade fails)

I have the following Xbox games to offer:
Amped
Baldur's Gate: Dark alliance
Bloodwake
Bloodrayne
Dr. Muto
Gunmetal
LOTR: Two Towers
Max Payne
Mechassault
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
Rallisport Challenge
Rocky
Tao Feng
Ghost Recon
Tony Hawk 4
Wreckless

petey:
are any of those Platinum hits?

specificaly the rallisport challange and tony hawk 4?

You might want to check out www.begborrow.com . You might or might not already know about it? I've been using it since before the holidays and have made 4/4 successful trades. All that you have to do is post up the games that your willing to trade, and the games that you want, and the site pairs up the trades for you to accept or not. It works great and I've saved many a cheapass dollar doing this. I haven't seen begborrow.com on these boards yet, but then again I haven't ran a check. Anyway, check that site out, it's up there with CAG and IGN that I check daily!

[/url]http://www.begborrow.com[/url]

lol livetnediser

ry: i tried to use begborrow, in fact i think you were a match, but every time i start a trade, the other person never anwsers! so i just sit there and try the trades again.

if your interested, the games i have listed here are the same as on begborrow. username is the same on both sites

[quote name='uesc']lol livetnediser

ry: i tried to use begborrow, in fact i think you were a match, but every time i start a trade, the other person never anwsers! so i just sit there and try the trades again.

if your interested, the games i have listed here are the same as on begborrow. username is the same on both sites[/quote]

Yeah it'll be a pain in the ass now and then, but overall it's better than nothing, I'll check up on the trades tommorow to see if we have any matching trades.

ok, i'll give it a shot, but this has been pretty sucessful so far.

bumping.

remember i'm giving away a 2 FOR 1 offer for a new or used copy of manhunt for xbox.
possibly a 3 FOR 1 depending on the games chosen.

Hey uesc. . . I checked out your deal for my Freedom Fighters for your GTA3. Sorry about that but my friend gave it to me free about two weeks ago, I just forgot to take GTA3 off my want list at begborrow. I declined the trade, maybe some other time, I have all kinds of games up for trade.

My list again:

Amped
Baldur's Gate: Dark alliance
Bloodwake
Bloodrayne
Dr. Muto
Gunmetal
LOTR: Two Towers
Max Payne
Mechassault
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
Rallisport Challenge
Rocky
Tao Feng
Ghost Recon
Tony Hawk 4
Wreckless

Rallisport Challenge, Tony Hawk4, Ghost Recon are platinum hits. Everything else is not.

rywateska: how can you search for the games a person has to offer?

petey, you have a PM!

bump before bed
but before i go, i want to remind everybody that the 2 FOR 1 / 3 FOR 1 offer is still available, and that's for the xbox game Manhunt. if you want to trade manhunt (new or slightly used) you can pick 2 or 3 games out of my list (2 or 3 depending on the games you pick)

Also, i was going through some books and stuff, and i found 5 guides that go with games i'm selling. so, just to be nice, if you choose to trade for one of these 5 games, i'll throw the guide in for free.
2 of the 5 games that have guides been traded, and 3 remain.
i won't be hinting or letting anybody know which games have the guides.

So good luck and you might get lucky!

Interested in SEALED Wreckless: The Yakuza Missions for X-Box Platinum Hits?

Interested in the following X-Box guides... MGS2: Substance or Onimusha 2?

I'm interested in your
Armored Core 2
Extermination
Half Life
Okage: Shadow King
Red Faction II
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3

LMK & Thanks

anticamelon:

i own Wreckless already, sorry. and i'm not looking for any guides right now.
are there any different xbox games you have to offer?

bump again.

here's some xbox games, i'm looking for:
Silent Hill 2
Fatal Frame
Golf Games (tiger woods or other)
Red Faction 2
State of Emergency
The Thing
Manhunt

basically i'm looking for anything, but the above are games i'm hoping to get from trading.

Uesc I'm Interested in....

Cat-Whiskers
Okage(Serious)

I have a PS2 that works but just takes a lot of time to load the first loading screen of any game (wierd huh?) that I would trade for Whiskers. Anyway I only have PS2 games for trade, but how much would you sell it for? If the price is right I may buy it once I get the money.

cocaine: u have a PM!

MWL, yeah whiskers is a crazy cat.
he sleeps up-side down all the time!!

yes, what peteyrose is saying is true, but it's because i don't trust him is why i canceled the trade.
everybody else has no problem with shipping on the same day. i shipped 3 packages today, and everything went fine. Just ask redgopher, suprsaiyanMAX or sm04as. they'll tell you what kind of a person i am.
furthermore, i don't think it's nice to mislead everybody here peteyrose. so to let everybody know what happened, here's a history:

============

peteyrose-Rallisport is non-GH, Tony Hawk 4 is GH but sealed.

UESC-when you say GH, do you mean greatest hits?
because I'm looking to trade these PS2 games in for Xbox games.
let me know if they are PS2 or Xbox
thanks!

peteyrose-Oh, I mean Platinum Hits sorry. Tony Hawk 4 is a sealed, PH Xbox game.

UESC- ok, is rallysport an Xbox game then? I'm looking for non-PH games.

peteyrose-Yes, Rallisport is a Xbox game. They're all Xbox games.

peteyrose-Check my post in your thread, all of those in the list are Xbox games.

UESC-ok, you listed Jak and daxter, ridge racer V and wipeout fusion.
jak and daxter has been traded already, but ridge racer and wipeout are still available.
i will trade for tony hawk 4 and rallisport, as long as the discs are in good condition (no major scratches) and the manuals are included. if you are interested, let me know.

peteyrose-Sure that sounds good. You don't mind that they're platinum hits, right? Tony Hawk 4 is sealed, but Rallisport Challenge is in mint condition.
Would you ship first since you don't have any feedback on this site? Thanks.
My address is:
(Address Hidden)

UESC-well, i really want non-PH, but it's cool, I'd like to play these games, and besides, the game is the same.
i will ship early this morning, and PM you back with a tracking number if you PROMISE to send your game out today and PM
me back with a tracking number today.
i will be using United States Postal Service (USPS) Priority (3-5 business days), and i would like it if you used the
same service. that way we can track our packages on the same site.
please PM me back as soon as possible, because I'm leaving to the post office in about 50 minutes.
Here's my address info:
(Address hidden)

peteyrose-No, I can't promise to ship it today. In fact, I can't ship it today. I might be able to get it out tomorrow,
but most likely it'll be Monday.

UESC-ok, well when you have a date that know for a fact that you will be able to ship it out, let me know, and we'll exchange the games.
and if you are worried about me scamming you, PM redgopher, suprsaiyanMAX, or sm04as. i just sent their games out today.
btw, what kind of feedback do you have?
Thanks

Peteyrose-I have 3 feedback here, all positive. 100+ on ebay.
You can go ahead and ship first, since I'm not going to ship until I confirm that your delivery confirmation code is valid. That usually takes a day.

UESC-sorry, we ship at the same time or we don't ship at all.
everybody else has no problem with shipping at the same time. in fact i just shipped off 3 packages this morning.
i feel that i can't trust you, so sorry, but the deals off.
thanks for the offer though

peteyrose-Ha, you can't trust me? You're the one with no feedback here, while I've been here for over a year.
Sorry, but I don't want to trade with you either. Someone who backs down from trading when asked to ship first is not to be trusted

============

i don't harbor any bad feelings. the people that have traded with me have been happy so far, and the people who will trade with me in the future can feel confident that i have over 60 positive feedback with ebay, and I've also been an IGN insider for a year and a half, ask anybody about me at the Xbox Community Board, they all know me) and i'm also a Moderator at gameside. i feel much better if i know both packages from both people have been sent on the same day, that's the way i like to do things. if somebody disagrees, then ok, i move on. peteyrose took it personal and I'm sorry for him, but i don't feel comfortable sending games to somebody i don't know when I'm not sure if I'll be scammed.

and on a final note, peteyrose, you should learn to count. you will have been here for a year on October 18th 2004, you've been here for a little over 6 months :wink:

i'd like to just add a note.

if anybody has a problem or a question, feel free to ask me, i have no qualms about hiding information. i'm not a scammer out to steal your hard earned games. i used to have a PS2 and these are the leftover games. i'd just like to trade them for xbox games, that's all.

thanks for reading

I have been here since mid- 2003 under another account. However, I was forced to re-register when that account got de-activated for some reason and I couldn't log in. You can go check for my account if you really want, I was Snow Wolf.

Hence, I have been here for a year. Don't make assumptions when you don't know the truth.

ok andy.

Anyway, i'd like to say that my 2 FOR 1
and 3 FOR 1 offer for manhunt still applies.

also, if you see a title that's under trade (bold and highlited) and you want to make an offer on it, feel free to PM me with your offer

Here's the list brought over from the 1st page (for convenience)
again, i'm trading these PS2 Games for Xbox games, and some of the games have free guides attached to them, so if you trade for one of those games, you will get a free guide!

Armored Core 2 (Under Trade)
Crazy Taxi
Devil May Cry
Dynasty Warriors 3 (Under Trade)
Extermination
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
Grand Theft Auto III
Half Life
Hot Shots Golf 3
***Jak and Daxter:The Precursor Legacy(SOLD)***
Max Payne
Okage: Shadow King (Under Trade)
***Onimusha(SOLD)***
Red Faction
Red Faction II
Ridge Racer V
SSX Snowboarding
State Of Emergency
***Super Bust-A-Move(SOLD)***
The Thing
Time Splitters
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
Twisted Metal: Black (greatest hits version)
Winter Jam Pack
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses (Under Trade)
Wipeout Fusion

bump!

updated the game trading offers
i'll check and reply to all PM's and posts in the morning.

good night all!

bread's done
Back