PS2 Headset

viperhawkbitme

CAG Veteran
I just bought the Network adapter for my PS2 and a TalkNet Headset. I can't get the Headset to work with SOCOM II...it was only $9.99 at BestBuy...Do I need to get the expensive headset? Any ideas why it won't work?

it won't work online? or it won't work period. If your behind a firewall you have to open certain ports for it to work properly online

I have just tried it in the single-player mode by holding down the O button and using voice commands...nothing...and I thought I would hear something in the ear part, but nothing.

Yeah I did that, when I press circle a microphone symbol appears as if it recognizes the headset, but none of my commands go through at all and i can't hear anything through the headset either and the volume is turned up all the way.

Your mistake was buying a Talknet headset. It's an unlicensed headset. Any of the 3 official headsets are all made by Logitech (one that came with SOCOM, one that Logitech put out on their own, and the Sony-branded one). Get one of those either new or use first.

bread's done
Back