PS2 Network Adaptor Disc Needed!

theq87

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hey guys,

Being the dilligent cheapass that I am, I waited until this afternoon to finally purchase a PS2 Network adaptor. I got it from the used goods store that I generally shop at (Great Escape in Nashville, if you're wondering), for 9.99. Pretty good deal, I figure (though Ebay seems comparable).

Anyway, I'm a dolt, and I forgot that you need a disc to enable the thing. Does anybody have one that they don't need? I figure that once you use it, you don't need it again, right?

If anybody's feeling generous and would send me theirs, please PM me for the info. I'll gladly send it back; I have Ebay feedback to back me up, but not really any feedback on CAG (one positive, I think).

Or, if you want money or a trade for it, let me know; I'll refrain from posting a list until somebody brings it up. But please, if you would be willing to send one, let me know your price.

Thanks!

If you have any of the online-capable games, such as Amplitude (which is the one I used), it has the software already installed on it.

I bought a PO'd adapter from EB, and the disc was fucked up in shipment. Popped in the Amplitude disc, ran through the network setup, and was working online without incident.

Might want to try that and see if it works. The Network CD is just that SW + demos.

I see. Well, the only online-capable game that I have (as far as I know) is Project Snowblind. I actually started it up, figuring that it would configure the adaptor, and it didn't.

But, I guess P:SB is an exception? Most other games will do it? Or, well, maybe I just need to go back into it and try again.

Thanks, Shrike.

[quote name='theq87']I see. Well, the only online-capable game that I have (as far as I know) is Project Snowblind. I actually started it up, figuring that it would configure the adaptor, and it didn't.

But, I guess P:SB is an exception? Most other games will do it? Or, well, maybe I just need to go back into it and try again.

Thanks, Shrike.[/QUOTE]
From what I remember with Amplitude, I had to go through the motions of trying to get into an online game, it gave me some message about needing to set up the adapter, then it pretty much ran it on its own.

bread's done
Back