PS2 on Gamestop

sonjool

CAG Veteran
How much will they give you in store credit if you trade in a PS2?

and does matter if its w/o the original box?

My gamerush doesn't take hardware so...

[quote name='sonjool']How much will they give you in store credit if you trade in a PS2?

and does matter if its w/o the original box?

My gamerush doesn't take hardware so...[/QUOTE]

75 credit, 60 cash. You need the system, hookups and one controller. The system has to be working also.

[quote name='Kuros']75 credit, 60 cash. You need the system, hookups and one controller. The system has to be working also.[/QUOTE]

wow.... feels like i'm getting ripped off because Gamerush buys it for 90+

is EBgames same price?

Wait, it's either "Gamerush buys it for 90+" or "My gamerush doesn't take hardware", how does that work?

and no, you wouldn't need the box. It would also depend on whether it was the older ps2 or the slimline pstwo (that'd be 95 store credit).

GR in California is by law (from the managers mouth) not allowed to deal in systems...just peripherals. Not sure why but that's what I was told when I asked.

[quote name='indomitable']GR in California is by law (from the managers mouth) not allowed to deal in systems...just peripherals. Not sure why but that's what I was told when I asked.[/QUOTE]

I read on the GR thread that CA has not given a pawn license to GR/Blockbuster so they cannot deal in anything that has a serial number.

[quote name='sonjool']One more question, How do they check if it works or not?
[/QUOTE]

How do you think? They put in a game and turn it on.

[quote name='sonjool']One more question, How do they check if it works or not?
And does it take long time to sell a console?[/QUOTE]

I know Gamestop will test it, never seen any of the EBs I go to test them. But if it's giving out DREs, expect a "we can't take this" or expect less money, if Gamestop takes broken PS2s(which I don't know, you might to ask if you dumping a broken one).

bread's done
Back