PS2 or PS3 adapter for DDR?

Marion517

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
So, my beloved PS2 that I've had for at least eight long years finally kicked the bucket, and no amount of tinkering can erase that old friend, Disc Read Error.

Not that I don't care for my PS3, but I need my rhythm games, and previous experience with wireless dance mats (back in the day) didn't match up to my standards. Would a 'dongle adapter' type thingy have the lack-of-lag needed to play these games? That's all I think I'd need it for, although vibration feedback would help me catch that damn guardian in P4.

Or, would it just be better to buy a new PS2? I'd rather not spend more than $100. Any suggestions and deals?

I bought a Pelican PS2-PS3 controller adapter about a year and a half ago, and I have had no problems with any lag on DDR (I have every PS2 DDR game except the Disney ones). Only problem is, they don't make it anymore. I also have an adapter made by TAC (the ant commandos) for my Guitar Hero controllers, but I've never tried to use it for DDR. Sorry that doesn't help much, but if you could find the one made by Pelican, it should work.

bread's done
Back