Ps2/PsTwo

-BigC-

CAGiversary!
Lookin to get me a new playstation since old one broke and gta/crisis zone is coming out soon.Anyone know a place that has any sort of deals on either of these?

if u just cant find one i have one here i can ship to you for cost plus shipping plus a little $ (not much at all) PM me....

[quote name='dracula']supposedly wallmart is going to price the pstwo at 100 dollars on black friday.[/quote]

Really? Sounds like some people will be getting black eyes as well..

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']FYE.com has a $20 Mail in Rebate for GTA: San Andreas if you pre-order it.[/quote]

That is relevant to getting a good deal on a PSTwo in what way?

[quote name='Snowcone'][quote name='Strider Turbulence']FYE.com has a $20 Mail in Rebate for GTA: San Andreas if you pre-order it.[/quote]

That is relevant to getting a good deal on a PSTwo in what way?[/quote]

[quote name='-BigC-']Lookin to get me a new playstation since old one broke and gta/crisis zone is coming out soon.Anyone know a place that has any sort of deals on either of these?[/quote]

If you still have your broken old Playstation 2, EB will give you $50, and with 5 old (non-sports games), you could apply a $100 credit to a PSTwo.

Pre-played PS2 Broken HW & 5 PO PS2 games - up to $100 Expires 10/30/2004
Trade-in a pre-played-PS2 SYSTEM BROKEN and 1 to 5 pre-played PS2 games and receive up to $100.00 in trade-in credit. System trade-in value is $50 and each game value is $10. Game boxes and instructions are required. Some titles are excluded from trade. May not be combined with any other offer or discount. Limit of 5 trades per customer. See sales associate for complete details. Customer may be responsible for sales tax.

They will give me 50$ credit even if it wont work?Its not DRE's i wana clarify this.The damn thing will not close :(

[quote name='Strider Turbulence'][quote name='Snowcone'][quote name='Strider Turbulence']FYE.com has a $20 Mail in Rebate for GTA: San Andreas if you pre-order it.[/quote]

That is relevant to getting a good deal on a PSTwo in what way?[/quote]

[quote name='-BigC-']Lookin to get me a new playstation since old one broke and gta/crisis zone is coming out soon.Anyone know a place that has any sort of deals on either of these?[/quote][/quote]

I am pretty sure that "either of these" means an original PS2 or a PStwo, cause technically they are 2 different systems.

Yea sorry for the not so clear train of thought on my request.I meant either of the consoles I already have GTA and Crisis Zone PO for 35$

[quote name='dracula']supposedly wallmart is going to price the pstwo at 100 dollars on black friday.[/quote]

You know what, it just now came to me what Black Friday is. Duh! Eh, Im usually at Best Buy. I will be first in line this year mark my words.

yea I remembered EB games opened at 7 last year during black friday, got me some good deals like Tenchu 3 for 10 bucks.

[quote name='Vtdgnca']yea I remembered EB games opened at 7 last year during black friday, got me some good deals like Tenchu 3 for 10 bucks.[/quote]

7am?!? that is crazy!

yea, but I think it was only one's in the mall. The one up the street from me was not open.

I picked up GTA:VC and Max Payne 2 for a total of 30 last year

bread's done
Back