PS2/PSX/DVDS For S/t GRANDIA! SUIKODEN! PUCELLE! - WANT Wii/SEGA Stuff

misterunspoken

CAGiversary!
Feedback
52 (100%)
- Means Higher Want
- Means Average Want
- Means Low Want

:wii: I Want GAMES & CONTROLLERS (BUY or TRADE)
Rapala Fishing
Super Swing Golf
Rayman Raving Rabbits
Dragon Ball Z Budokai
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Red Steel
Elebits
Excite Truck
Any Pre-Orders (Wario Ware Smooth Moves, Sonic, etc)

Wii Remotes (x2)
Wii Nunchuks (x2)
Wii Classic Controller
Steering Wheel

:ps2: I Want GAMES & CONTROLLERS
Complete Guitar Hero (1 or 2) Bundle
Will Check Lists For Other Games!
and of course....

$$$
Cash Money $$$
Paypal or Money Order
- Complete In Box
- Not All For Sale
• - DVD Complete/Mint
I'm Looking To Sell Or Trade
Suikoden Tactics w/Soundtrack (New Not Sealed)
La Pucelle Tactics (New Not Sealed)
Kessen
Grandia (PSX)
Chrono Cross (PS2)

:hot: Items I COULD Sell or Trade (SMS->Xbox)
Check This List For Possible Trades http://gametz.com/usertab/UnSpOkEn/tab/Collection.html

DVD's: (40 in total)
• 40 Year Old Virgin (Full)
• 50 First Dates
• Batman Returns (Keaton, Devito, Pfeifer)
• Beavis & Butthead Do America
• Big Daddy
• Blair Witch Project
• Bruce Almighty
• Cast Away
• Childs Play (Chucky)
• Dirty Work

• Enemy At The Gate (Jude Law)
• Farenheit 9/11
• Godzilla (1998)
• Grumpy Old Men
• Happy Gilmore
• Harrisons Flowers
• Hot Chick
• Lord Of The Rings Fellowship
• Lord Of The Rings Return Of The King
• Lord Of The Rings Two Towers

• Masters Of The Universe (1980's)
• Me, Myself, & Irene (Jim Carey)
• Memento
• Monty Python & The HolyGrail
• Mr Deeds

• Punch Drunk Love (Adam Sandler)
• Requiem For A Dream
• Rush Hour
• Saving Private Ryan (Tom Hanks)
• Shaun Of The Dead
• South Park The Movie
• Spiderman
• Spiderman 2

• Stir Of Echoes (Kevin Bacon)
• Super Size Me
• The Full Monty
• The Patriot (Mel Gibson)
• War Games (Matthew Broderick)
• Wedding Singer (Adam Sandler)
• Willow
Again all are complete and in very good to excellent/mint condition. Each are Wide Screen unless noted. Some are Special Editions as well.

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask!! Thanks for looking at my thread! Pictures always available upon request.

Misterunspoken

Hey buddy, How's the glove village and the FYE? ;)

I can't really buy KH II at this time, too expensive for me. I really need to raise money for a Wii and some christmas presents (an iPod for my sister, DS Lite for my dad, etc). But if you wanted to trade it for something I'd be open to that. :applause:

Pretty good - No new deals since the summer time, They went from 40% off almost every day to a $5 off a $25 or more purchase for like a day here and there, so its been pretty bad - no new games for me.. :[

I'm trying to make money for this bundle:
Black Limited Edition Sega Dreamcast w/ Box & Manuals, 2 Black LE Controllers, 1 white controller, All Dreamcast Hook ups, Jet Grind Radio, NBA 2k1, Sega Dreamcast Web Browser, VGA Cable, Sega Saturn w/ hook ups & 1 Controller for $96 shipped

I think its a pretty good deal, but thats just me - i've always wanted to get into the Saturn scene but its just been to expensive for me, now its basically a 2 birds with one stone type of deal lol - the only thing is i need the money ASAP, so i dont know. If i run out of time and dont get the money.. I'll let you know if we can work out a trade =]

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Pretty good - No new deals since the summer time, They went from 40% off almost every day to a $5 off a $25 or more purchase for like a day here and there, so its been pretty bad - no new games for me.. :[

I'm trying to make money for this bundle:
Black Limited Edition Sega Dreamcast w/ Box & Manuals, 2 Black LE Controllers, 1 white controller, All Dreamcast Hook ups, Jet Grind Radio, NBA 2k1, Sega Dreamcast Web Browser, VGA Cable, Sega Saturn w/ hook ups & 1 Controller for $96 shipped

I think its a pretty good deal, but thats just me - i've always wanted to get into the Saturn scene but its just been to expensive for me, now its basically a 2 birds with one stone type of deal lol - the only thing is i need the money ASAP, so i dont know. If i run out of time and dont get the money.. I'll let you know if we can work out a trade =][/quote]
Sure thing! Good luck with the Dreamcast purchase. You should be able to get the money for it easily enough.

Have any DC stuff FT? Thats my main concern right now.. If so i'd consider taking you up on those 2 games... Send me a list of DC games you have FT (if any) and i guess we'll take it form there.

I have some Dreamcast game guides that I could trade, unfortunately the DC stock hasn't been coming in as fast as it was before. Check my list for the guides if you're interested at all.

I have Need for Speed Carbon (Wii). I'm interested in Megaman ZX, Super Princess Peach, Brain Age, Big Brain Academy. PM me if we can work something out. Thanks, and good luck with your Wii collection!

I actually got KH2 from a trader on here for StarFox Command (DS) otherwise I def would MillerTime. BTW I'll be over at FYE this Saturday sometime.

GameTZ is really annoying, so I didn't bother looking, but do you have any other Wii games for trade? I'd be happy to trade Monkey Ball to you if you have Trauma Center for trade. PM me if that is the case.

sorry no Trauma Center, I'm just trying to get most of the launch titles... willing to trade from my list or buy if you don't want retai (like some people on GTZ)

[quote name='celticjess']I have Marvel Ultimate Alliance for trade let me know if you are interested and we may be able to workk a deal out[/quote]

I am interested: please check my list or send me an offer via PM for cash/paypal

bread's done
Back