PS2 RPGs - dot .hack 2-4, Xenosaga 123 complete (1-week only)

[quote name='the_punisher']Why hasn't he outbidded me? Do i have to bid $86? :D[/QUOTE]
Lol i'm debating is a second 360 worth it altogether ;)

9:40 PM

got some last errands to run right now, just got back from work. when i'm back, that's it !!
hang in there, folks.

Last Activity: Today 10:54 PM

LIES!

[quote name='Akitasha']Lol i'm debating is a second 360 worth it altogether ;)[/QUOTE]

Me too, but it's so cheap!

I mean no, it's not worth it. Save your money :)

[quote name='the_punisher']Me too, but it's so cheap!

I mean no, it's not worth it. Save your money :)[/QUOTE]
Lol i'll probably pick up a DS Lite instead...

[quote name='Akitasha']Lol i'll probably pick up a DS Lite instead...[/QUOTE]

Good idea. I just managed to get one on eBay for $55 shipped, although that was a steal. If you read my blog, though, you'd already know that xD.

[quote name='the_punisher']Good idea. I just managed to get one on eBay for $55 shipped, although that was a steal. If you read my blog, though, you'd already know that xD.[/QUOTE]

was that a plug lol

Auction is over!

Sorry some people feel i cheated them, but I didn't want to have anyone feel they got sniped so i let it go a lil more and took a shower.

Akitasha and the_punisher, since it looks like you guys were really duking it out for the xbox,
I'll leave it to you to decide, or did both of you decide to pass on it?

[quote name='tink']Auction is over!

Sorry some people feel i cheated them, but I didn't want to have anyone feel they got sniped so i let it go a lil more and took a shower.

Akitasha and the_punisher, since it looks like you guys were really duking it out for the xbox,
I'll leave it to you to decide, or did both of you decide to pass on it?[/QUOTE]
I'll take it still :p

I didn't pass on it, i'll take whatever price you/Akitasha want to settle at. It's a pretty good deal no matter what :).

Also glad i got the RoD OVA, making it more than worth it. Great auction, OP (for us, anyway) :applause:

[quote name='the_punisher']i didn't pass on it, i'll take whatever price you/akitasha want to settle at. It's a pretty good deal no matter what :).

Also glad i got the rod ova, making it more than worth it. Great auction, op (for us, anyway) :applause:[/quote]
mortal kombat for it!

[quote name='the_punisher']That'll never work.

Whoever has the most Metal Gear Solid games?

:D[/QUOTE]
:applause:
Whoever has the least Metal Gear Solid games?

[quote name='Akitasha']:applause:
Whoever has the last Metal Gear Solid games?[/QUOTE]

You mean 4? or 4 LE? Or MGsaga Vol 2? or the artbook? or the figurines coming out in a couple months?

:whistle2:#

[quote name='the_punisher']You mean 4? or 4 LE? Or MGsaga Vol 2? or the artbook? or the figurines coming out in a couple months?

:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]
So this isn't getting us anywhere :O

Once again, Thanks to everyone for your bids!
Final price totals will be calculated and sent out soon!

the_punisher and Akitasha, please check your PM and reply back to me!

Awesome sale dude, let me know my total and if I'm still up i'll do it then, if not then in the morning :O, rather not delay my 20 gig hd :O.

bread's done
Back