PS2 System and Time Splitters: FP GC

Nicko

CAGiversary!
Hi all,

I am wondering if there are any deals for two items, a PS2 system and TimeSplitters: Future Perfect for gamecube.

PS2 - I am wondering if there is ANY place that sells a NEW PS2 system for less than $150?? Also, was wondering if anyone knew when Sony would drop the price of the PS2?

TS:FP - I have been looking for this one for a long time. This game has some of the best multiplayer action. Anyway, am wondering if there are any cheepass deals for this game on GameCube??

Thanks all for the help!

Nicko

I can't help you but I am also looking for a new PS2 for less than $150. I would imagine the price would be dropping soon seeing as how next-gen is just around the corner.

[quote name='DT778']According to the new report from WMS. Sony will "likely" cut the price of PS2 from $149 to $99 at or around the same time as the introduction of Xbox 360 in late November.

http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1276&Itemid=2[/QUOTE]

Yeah we already knew that. It just another play by Sony to get more people to shy away from 360 but it probably won't help but those who want to replace their older model PS2's.

[quote name='uzumaki_star']It just another play by Sony to get more people to shy away from 360...[/QUOTE]

There's also the counter-argument that that Xbox 360 will sell out this holiday season regardless of what the current systems are doing, so Sony might as well just maximize their profits by leaving PS2 at $150 given that its sales are going well at $150 anyway.

[quote name='DT778']According to the new report from WMS. Sony will "likely" cut the price of PS2 from $149 to $99 at or around the same time as the introduction of Xbox 360 in late November.

http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1276&Itemid=2[/QUOTE]

Sony has stated that they aren't dropping the PS2 price, but they are making a PSP price cut for the holidays. Or so I've heard >.> I can't find the source where I read that, but I believe it was two days ago on Gamespot or IGN.

bread's done
Back