PS2 to PS3 Adapter for Arcade Sticks.

aTaRiFrEaK223

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
I have 2 Hori arcade sticks for PS2 that I would like to use on the PS3. I heard that some don't work and some do, are there any that are recommended and cheap?

To be honest I don't even know if they work anymore or if sony killed their use with the patches they've put out. I had a converter that worked fine for my tekken ps2 fight stick but I didn't use it for a long time and tried using in about a week ago and it no longer works. So I'd say do a bit of research into this before you buy anything.

[quote name='coolsteel']I own both the inpin and the pelican,they still work fine[/QUOTE]

I might have to buy one of those. I don't know what brand mine is but it's this bulky one with a controller connector and a memory card slot, four lights and a ps button.

[quote name='dragonjud']Wow. Can't believe the Pelican went for that cheap. Those things used to be like gold around Ebay.[/QUOTE]
There were 2 new-in-pack ones going for $40 and $80 plus shipping on eBay though. I guess the buyer who got it for $5 was just lucky.

bread's done
Back