PS2 Tomb raider $14.99, PSP Lemmings $19.99(and more discount ds, GBA, PS2, and 360)

Damn I just bought a used lemmings on ebay a month ago or so. 20 bucks plus shipping. I used to love lemmings and lemmings on PSP is pretty good

[quote name='icruise']Great deal on Lumines. Too bad everyone already has it.[/quote]

I don't...but it's already out of stock. :cry:

[quote name='bmarquardt']Hey OP, how'd you come by the search term of "roto950offvg" and what exactly is it supposed to show you each team you search for it?[/quote]
It was on the online AD

Thanks, googoo. Picked up Tomb Raider Legend (PS2) at my "local" TRU - same price as online, no shipping needed.

Lumines is in stock again.

I just bought both Lumines and Lemmings with the $10 off $30 Google checkout. Was short 1 dollar so i donated some money to Toys for Tots. Anyway, total came up to $27 with shipping + tax. Great deal imo.

[quote name='rapsodist']Thanks for the heads-up! I've been waiting for Tomb Raider to drop to $20, so this is beyond what I hoped for.[/QUOTE]

I was actually at TRU this morning and 'Tomb Raider' rang up for $29.99 and that was it's promo price according to the register..

[quote name='toadielurks']I was actually at TRU this morning and 'Tomb Raider' rang up for $29.99 and that was it's promo price according to the register..[/quote]

Was it the PS2 version?

I bought it yesterday at TRU B&M for $14.99. IIRC the display on the register actually did show something like PROMO $29.99 when the cashier scanned it, but the price he announced was $14.99 plus tax. On my receipt it shows the price as $14.99 and there is the line:

"027349 50% OFF SELEC ITEM 29.99 - 15.00"

I had a printout of the product page from TRU's website with me, showing the $14.99 price - but I didn't have to show it.

It might be like some other TRU offers where the discount is only showed when totalled. Like the 20% off red tag items in October

Picked up Tomb Raider Legend (PS2) at TRU yesterday.

It has a very nice slip cover similar to the older Disney Platinum Edition DVDs and it says it includes some Lara stickers inside. The game was shrinkwrapped instead of the folded cellopane. I didn't know TR Legend had a slipcover, at least I never saw it in other stores.

picked up TRL and Sly 2 -- great prices for those games :) I had planned to get the xbx version of TRL but then figured with TRRevival coming that keeping one control scheme in mind would help when i eventually play that one. really psyched about revival -- should be awesome

bread's done
Back