PS2 - Whiplash $4.99

oNeWiNgEdAnGeL

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (89%)
Amazon/ToysRUs.com has Whiplash for only $4.99 after applying these two coupon codes: 910496 and 910189. Make sure that you select to purchase from ToysRUs.com off the Amazon website in order for the coupon to apply. Other retailers including BestBuy are selling this game for $29.99, so save $25 with this deal! Check out other $20 off Am azon/ToysRUs.com deals here.

Cheap ass link

Credit: VGtalk.com

I got my copy, but with shipping and tax the total came out to be $10.25. :x

I wonder what those codes are? Either way, thanks for the post. This is one I said I'd check out once it became dirt-cheap, and here it is.

the codes are stackable & posted here days ago. price drop took place in stores last week and online caught up within last 24 hours.

910189 = $5 off (from TRU.com Whiplash page)
910496 = $20 off (from TRU B&M coupon book)

hobbit for ps2 dropped to $30 today as well. use coupon 910493 to save $20. and i-ninja is back in stock for $30, save $20 w/910505. so if you want to add any of these to help save on shipping., do it now before they are gone.

for example I just put these in my cart:

all PS2

1. The Hulk (save $20 - 910497)
2. NBA Jam 2004 (save $20 - 910495)
3. Tom and Jerry: The War of the Whiskers (save $20 - 910499)
4. Barbie Horse Adventures: Wild Horse Rescue (save $20 - 910494)
5. The Hobbit (save $20 - 910493)
6. I Ninja (save $20 - 910505)
7. Whiplash (save $20 - 910496; save $5 - 910189)
8. Tokyo Extreme Racing 3 (save $10 - 910485)

Items: $229.92
Shipping & Handling: $11.42
Promotion Applied: -$20.00
Promotion Applied: -$10.00
Promotion Applied: -$5.00

Total Before Tax: $86.34
Estimated Tax:* $4.36

Order Total: $90.70

8 games for $90 isn't too bad.

;)

make sure theres no spaces after the code. try the $5, then the $20. if it doesn't work might mean sold out. if not, try to empty your cart, go to the ToysRUS part of AMAZON and search for the games. Only add it in your cart from TRU, not from any other AMZ partners or the codes won't work. do it quickly.

Another price drop is coming for Goblin Commander. Currently $50, use code 910501 to save $20. But wait till price drops to acceptable levels. in fact, the XB/PS2 Goblin was priced at $20 instore end of last year as an unannounced promotion that was only available after you rang it up for purchase. if you simply got it pricescanned, it still came up for $50.

I just picked up this deal but I must say, $4.49 for shipping is rediculous. The I-Ninja coupon that Mr. Rhee mentioned wouldn't work for me so I couldn't double up. Knowing Amazon they would have increased the shipping charges. And what's with Amazon excluding video games from the Super Saver shipping promo? *sigh*

Man am I a cheapass or what? :D

EDIT: I figured out that the coupon code for I-Ninja does not apply to the
Gamecube version. That's why it wouldn't work.

All the coupons worked for me, my tax rate (9.25%) is about double Mr. Rhee's. It is taking every ounce of willpower I have not to submit the order. If they had free shipping, I'd probably do it (possibly without the Barbie game, maybe without NBA Jam 2004 too). Maybe TRU will do a free shipping promo some time soon?

I got away with no sales tax (I think) since there are no Toys R Us stores in Washington DC. :D That's usually the case with most of my online purchases of late.

"Item(s) Subtotal: $149.95
Shipping & Handling: $8.45
Promotional Certificate: -$20.00
Promotional Certificate: -$5.00
-----
Total Before Tax: $53.40
Estimated Tax: $3.20
-----
Grand Total: $56.60 "

:D

Wow, that's awesome, 5 games at a little over $11 each is a great deal. Shipping is outrageous but it's still an amazing deal.

[quote name='ryosnk']were do I input the codes at? I add to cart and then proceed to pay but it tells me to press - process the order.[/quote]

Look at the right side of the right.

when you buy the XBOX or PS2 super bundle there is a $400 coupon book inside. the coupons expire 04/30/04. If you can find some way to justify the $259 price tags for the bundles. but right now the xbox codes do not work on the web even though TRU corp said they would fix the problem before the coupons expire.

if you can't figure out where to put in the coupon codes, go through the checkout process, and before you complete the order, you will have a chance to review your order one last time. in the right hand column, you will see a submit form that lets you enter your coupon/certificate codes ONE AT A TIME. keep entering until you are done. if you enter a code that does not work, it may because you added the wrong game to your cart. or the right game but from the wrong AMZ partner store, it must be from TOYS R US, you will see this info on the game page near the price information. if the codes still don't work it means the game just sold out. before you process your order, double check that you have received the correct discounts, if so, then place your order asap. if you are trying to wait for the fre shipping offer, the games may be sold out by that time.

good luck.
(excuse any spellng mistakes, still early)

If there's any more codes, Im going to post them back in the original TRU code thread started by bingbangboom:
http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3853&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

plenty of good codes in there.

bread's done
Back