PS2 with Network Adapter, ATV , Free DVD Remote for $150 with free shipping

[quote name='mememe']for the online bundle?[/quote]

Yup, it seems Sony is trying to clear out the online bundles, so they're both 149.99. I went to CC city today though, but the only dvd remotes they had were for the non 50001 models, so I didnt get it. Whats the point of having the built in IR receiver if I still had to plug in a receiver and couldnt turn the ps2 off with remote? Ill either just get it from best buy and use my reward zone points to get the remote, or check some other CCs.

Indeedly it is, wow that a pretty good bargain, get a free ps2 adaptor, game and remote for the same price as regular ps2. Makes me want to buy another. MUST RESIST .

[quote name='mememe']Makes you wonder what the next bundle is going to be? perhaps a HDD pack in ?[/quote]

Thats for black friday my bet

The guy at EB told me that the one that works with the newest model has a green on/off button on it. Otherwise, it looks exactly the same.

well i finally went and got my ps2 today. only thing i was mad about is that inoticed it was 3009 model or w/e and not the latest one. o well...and the remote i got at cc wont eve work with it i think

[quote name='guyver2077']well i finally went and got my ps2 today. only thing i was mad about is that inoticed it was 3009 model or w/e and not the latest one. o well...and the remote i got at cc wont eve work with it i think[/quote]

If you got the remote with the green button, then just go to CC and ask them to exchange it since its the wrong one.

bread's done
Back