PS2 -> Xbox controller adaptor? Which is best? Any B&M stores have them?

WildWop

CAGiversary!
I'm looking to use my PS2 Street Fighter Anniversary controller on my Xbox (until the MAY release of the Xbox versions) and was wondering what adaptors you all have used, and what you'd recommend.

Also, do any of you know where I could pick one up at a B&M store?

Thanks

There's a brand that I have that allows me to play my ps2 ddr pads on my x box, but i forget the brand and im not in my dorm room. However, when I tried connecting my shadowblade arcade stick to a GC, it unfortunately didn't work. (was trying to get some soul calibur action on)

wlmart and best buy had one that's prettty good. The only problem is they have support live headset.

[quote name='ransom456']I got one cheap at Wal-Mart. Doesn't seem to work very well, at least not with the controllers and games I have tried. I don't know the manufacturer, but I think it is the same adapter pictured here.

http://www.redoctane.com/universaladapter.html[/quote]

That's the one I have, and I only use it for DDR. I have a metal PS2 mat that I like to use on my Xbox. It works perfectly for that. No lag whatsoever when using it with my mat. Never actually tried it with anything else though. I got that one pictured at Wal-Mart pretty cheap. ($10?)

I tracked one down at a GameStop (apparently they don't really carry it beyond what's left on-hand) for $10, and tried to use my SF anniversary controller... AWFUL. I can normally throw fireballs as consistently as hitting the kick button, but couldn't throw more than one in five or six attempts. Lots of lag. (plugged it back into the PS2 to make sure it wasn't the controller, and worked very nicely with VF4Evo).

There are a number of types sitting out there on import sites, has anyone ordered one from Lik-Sang or Play-Asia?

btw, thanks for the posts!

bread's done
Back