PS3 007 Legends $7.99 w/ FS @ Go Hastings!

This probably would be good for those 007 junkies. I got it free with the GCU coupon a while back, but decided to sell it for $20 before opening it.

Yeah, I got the 360 version from the @Gamer coupon a while back and played through the campaign, if you are a Bond fan then this game is actually pretty cool, it's a plain shooter that doesn't really do much new but it's cool playing through the movies. I can easily recommend it for $8!

Yea, I forgot that people have reported Go Hastings shipping opened copies before. I'm not sure when I will ever get to play it so would be upset if it's not new also.
I bought 2 copies of one title once, and one came factory shrinkwrapped and the other came in an open plastic sleeve with a printed note tucked inside that said that it was a new copy and it was that store's policy to gut copies for store display. The other games I've gotten from them have all come new and sealed, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought 2 copies of one title once, and one came factory shrinkwrapped and the other came in an open plastic sleeve with a printed note tucked inside that said that it was a new copy and it was that store's policy to gut copies for store display. The other games I've gotten from them have all come new and sealed, though.
Did the gutted copy come with the original case and manual too, just already opened?

Did the gutted copy come with the original case and manual too, just already opened?
They usually come opened with everything included. Kind of annoying though. I would say about 80% of the "new" games I ordered from them are actually used. The only exception seems to be DS games. I've only received one used one.

I bought a copy when it was $9.99, there's a weird reshrinking wrapping around it. I know it's not the factory reshrinking wrapping since it doesn't have holes through it.
I've gotten one of those too. It's obvious they used a machine to shrink wrap it themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back