PS3 10% off at Comp USA both versions

Hunter02

CAG Veteran
This my first post I checked forums nothing was posted about this

At Comp USA bellflower,CA in southern Cal they have a 10% clearance off PS3 60gig and 20 gig versions:)

Also they have 10% off all Xbox 360 systems all versions as well.:bouncy: :applause:

Needs to drop in price more before I'd get one. I'm keeping an eye out for the macbooks.
Hope it hits 50% sooner vs later :D

Still too much, besides there is nothing i want to play on that thing for at least another year

This has to show that it is widely avalible. While it's still pretty expensive for just the console and no games, I guess it's better than nothing. It'll help out the ones that are on the edge about this system.

[quote name='Santurio']I would buy it at 20% off for sure. I live in the Dallas area so if anybody sees one for that price or better please let me know.[/QUOTE]

Ditto also. I'll call and check in on a few.

[quote name='Redeema']Holy crap if I see a PS3 for 20% off I'm in. At 10% I'll think about it, but at 20% I don't think I can pass that up. $600-120=$480 too good to pass up on.[/quote]

You forgot to add tax, back up to $530. Pretty much what you can get for it on ebay with a few games.

[quote name='Dhuk']You forgot to add tax, back up to $530. Pretty much what you can get for it on ebay with a few games.[/quote]

Ouch, you pay almost 10% tax? Yuck!

[quote name='NamPaehc']Ouch, you pay almost 10% tax? Yuck![/quote]

heh, no, I had the 10% off in my head. $513 would be around the total, good, just not great IMo.

Let me know when they drop the PS3 to 35% off.

bread's done
Back