PS3 120gb slim $225 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
It comes with an HDMI cable, one controller, a charging cable for the controller, and a power cord. It comes in the original box (which is a little beat up). The hardware itself is in perfect condition. No smoking no pets home.

$225 paypal.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sailorchrono']Reply? >.>[/QUOTE]

I'm still thinkin about it. I didn't miss you. My bad for not replying earlier today.

[quote name='CaoPi']hey actually I do have a sealed SSX three on cube![/QUOTE]

So uh, anything you see that you want to trade for it?

Sailorchrono, still haven't forgotten about you. Still mulling it over.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']speedracer, sure u arent interested in buying my ps2? IT really wouldnt cost all that much.[/QUOTE]

I just can't help but think that you could get such better value elsewhere. You want $220-ish for your modded system + extras, IMO well worth what you're asking... but outside of how much I want to spend right now.

I can get a new PS2 slim for $97.
If I can trade for GH I or II, the $$ cost to me would be less.

It's the accountant in me. I can't help but think we can do better elsewhere... particularly you. Coming down to a number that would satisfy me certainly wouldn't do you any favors.

I can do $160 shipped for the whole shebang. If you get there, PM me and we'll do it.

Also, some pretty major changes to my list, so a concurrent and gratuitous bump for good measure. Still have what I consider to be a coupla solid games waiting for a good trade.

Wlogan31: Trauma Center is pending a trade. I'm mulling over your list for HM. I'll get back to you.

Bump for the update.

I cleared out my pm box. If you're still interested, hit me up again. Sorry bout that, but I thought the games were traded :/

Sorry, but Steam doesn't allow the transfer of accounts so i'm going to have to ask you to remove that from your tradelist.

"STEAM™ SUBSCRIBER AGREEMENT

1. REGISTRATION AND ACTIVATION.

You may not sell or charge others for the right to use your Account, or otherwise transfer your Account.

---
Thats the last sentence in the REGISTRATION AND ACTIVATION section of the EULA.

let's hope this is the time that i bump this and come back to someone offering to trade me AC or Mass Effect.

prolly not though.

Please don't kill me for bumping so close together mods. Just got Kameo and took it off the list. It generated quite a few pms and I wanted it up and off.

Gracias amigos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back