PS3 120GB Slim w/Infamous & Killzone 2 $350 at Amazon

Thanks Cheapy! Time to use my $100 credit from the 360 arcade deal a few weeks ago. Now if amazon serves up a deal on the 120 gb hard drive for the 360 i'll be all set.

Great deal. Really surprised to see this come back. Wasn't it originally $299? Either way, it's still a good deal, if someone wants both those games.

[quote name='RedGamer']Honestly, not worth it at $350.

InFamous was a lightning deal for $25 recently, and Killzone 2 is dropping.[/QUOTE]

Curious...when will there be a price drop on KZ2 do you think? It's been at $50 for a good 6 months or so.

Killzone 2 is $16.91 at my Sams Club and I know other people have been finding it at that price too, I don't know if you're a member or not but it's worth checking out if you are.

Big thumbs down on this "deal." A lot of nerve on Amazon's part to hike up the price 50 bones on a bundle that obviously didn't sell out at 299. I just bought Killzone 2 for 16 bones at Sammy's World.

Apparently the price got lowered to $301.99
Edit: There was only one in stock left, now its gone

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ChocolateNinja']Apparently the price got lowered to $301.99[/QUOTE]

There's one left being sold by Warehouse Deals and fulfilled by Amazon.
The regular Amazon.com price is still $350 it looks.

Edit: It's gone already.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Big thumbs down on this "deal." A lot of nerve on Amazon's part to hike up the price 50 bones on a bundle that obviously didn't sell out at 299. I just bought Killzone 2 for 16 bones at Sammy's World.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure it sold out on black friday. Either Amazon (or Sony) had a few "backups" left over in stock or else sony is producing more of them. All they did is stuff the games in through a slit in the box and put sony tape over it and a bundle sticker on the front.

But I agree this is not really a good deal at $350 unless you really want both games now. I got it for $280 on BF, and that's the most I'd pay. Although I think it goes on ebay for ~$350 or more.

bread's done
Back