Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07
Madden 07
Need For Speed Carbon
NHL 2K7
Untold Legends
Genji
NBA 07
[/FONT]
Special Note:[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica] We will be taking Pre-Orders on the Playstation 3 20GB Bundles from 6:00 PM and 6:30 PM EST today. Orders will be taken on a first come first serve basis. Limit 1 per household/billing address

http://shop1.outpost.com/product/5081985
[/FONT]

[quote name='exceed19']thanks for the post, but these huge ass bundles are nuts.

:)[/quote]

yeah...I'm waiting for the console alone in store...just haven't been lucky..figured I'd help those who can't wait.

Who in their right mind buys 11 *regular priced* games at one time? These bundles are insulting.

Thanks for the heads-up though.

[quote name='purduealum91']Why on earth be in for 2? Now, if it was the Wii I would understand. I canr even unload my 20 and 60.[/QUOTE]

I was joking.. I would never buy a bundle like that.

[quote name='paramount']1200 bucks and they cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas, haha.[/QUOTE]

Now that really sucks lol

Horrible lineup. Wait another year, and then it will be worth it! Kinda like 360 ( and all consoles, actually).

[quote name='purduealum91']Why on earth be in for 2? Now, if it was the Wii I would understand. I canr even unload my 20 and 60.[/QUOTE]
if you're trying to sell them for $1000 then that's your problem =P

This is a pretty nice bundle . and no tax is great too.
no stupid mag subscription and strat guides and service plans and 3rd party controllers.

Nice bundle.

[quote name='tek2k']if you're trying to sell them for $1000 then that's your problem =P[/quote]
I second that. eBay is not the freaking stock market. PS3 is not an investment; it's an expensive toy. Anyone who's buying PS3 to make money at this point, are fools.

bread's done
Back