PS3 20GB/60GB at Fry's Non-Bundle

MarkMc30

CAGiversary!
The Fry's in Renton WA has a skid of PS3's both 20 and 60 GB versions. Unlike normal, these are non-bundle. Just wanted to let folks know that at least it seems Fry's is getting away from their nasty bundles.

I passed on one myself for I can't bring myself to pay $600 now just to play Resistance Fall of Man.

They probably decided after not selling many $1189 bundles before Christmas that it wasn't the best idea they ever came up with. :rofl:

The funny thing is that most people are looking at them, then look up at the $599.99 price sign and walk away shaking their heads.
I have owned every console at launch sine the original Atari 2600 and Colecovision but I can't bring myself to get this one just yet. If there was only something that could compel me to make the jump but as more and more exclusives head to the 360 it is hard to justify the price. It will either have to come down or get games that are so amazing you have no choice but to buy it or your soul will rot :D

The Fry's by me in Concord, CA this afternoon had a stack of 60GB PS3s. Not sure about the 20GBs, but who really cares about them anyway?

bread's done
Back