PS3 - $25 off at Sonystyle

Does SonyStyle have in-store pickup for a Sony store? My girlfriend wants to buy a PS3 today, and there's a Sony Store a few miles from her house.

I got to the checkout and it totaled $297.26 (tax being $22.27 and shipping being free). Hey, that's $2.73 less than Amazon would charge!

[quote name='Dissolve']I got to the checkout and it totaled $297.26 (tax being $22.27 and shipping being free). Hey, that's $2.73 less than Amazon would charge![/QUOTE]
Oddly, Amazon is all sold out of 120GB PS3s

[quote name='polishpride212']Oddly, Amazon is all sold out of 120GB PS3s[/QUOTE]Oh, wow, I didn't even realize! Thanks for the heads up. I guess I'll definitely be going with Sony Style, surprisingly, for my PS3 (provided this code still works next payday).

Thanks njangel for this code, probably the best way to get a new PS3 Slim 120GB at this point in time. (EDIT: Upon investigating, it seems this code expires on January 9).

As for in-store pickup, it doesn't look like that's possible. The site doesn't really integrate with the stores other than a very basic store locator, unfortunately.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='polishpride212']Oddly, Amazon is all sold out of 120GB PS3s[/QUOTE]

Could that possibly mean some new BF-esque bundle is being prepared for release...????

MAN, I can't believe how much PS3's are sold out right now, at least online anyway. I'm gald I found this thread, because amazon, bestbuy, wal-mart, overstock, and pretty much everywhere else I could think of was sold out.

Thanks, OP!

Thanks, just bought a ps3 120gb slim with free 2 day shipping for 275 dollars (tax free) wooo. It made up for the horrible experience with Sears earlier when they said the original 80gb was in stock, charged me, then canceled my order saying they were out of stock.

Hows the experience with Sonystyle in general? Do they use UPS shipping?

I tried this today as well.

It gave me the $25 off and for some reason free expedited shipping. Since FedEx delivers on Saturday, I might get it this weekend. Woohoo!

TBW

Just an update... Placed my order at around 11am this morning with the code with (apparently) free 2 day shipping. They said my order will ship tomorrow. I get an email tonight saying my ordered shipped and was upped to overnight shipping (!) so now Fedex tracking said I will get my ps3 tomorrow!!! I was not expecting to get it till sometimes next week so this is a very big surprise. Total was 275 dollars (vs 318 at store with sales tax) so went ahead and bought some games for it (mgs4, valkyria chronicles, marvel vs capcom 2) all sealed and black labelled. Today has been a good day (assuming that sears does not let the pending charge go through my bank account on the order they cancelled on me).

bread's done
Back