PS3/360 Battlefield: Bad Company 2 $34.80 (+$1.99 shipping) @ FRYS

I love the battlefield series. It's a fun game if you have a friend or 2 to play with and especially if your not good at fps games you can still earn exp and lvl over time from assisting your team by resupplying ammo, spotting, healing, reviving, repairing damaged vehicles, etc. Over time you can get better with killing

It's a much calmer and slower paced fps game then the COD series and Halo since the maps are so huge so it may not be for everyone as well

fudge. The PS3 version is out of stock online already. There is a copy in a store by me but the text about the prices applying to online sales only have me a little hesitant to make the drive.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those that were thinking of getting it for the PC, they ran out of stock for ONLINE purchases...

Edit: Looks like the PS3 version is now out of stock online as well. 360 is still good though.

[quote name='zeeb8']fudge. The PS3 version is out of stock online already. There is a copy in a store by me but the text about the prices applying to online sales only have me a little hesitant to make the drive.[/QUOTE]

It's on sale at all Fry's locations as part of their 25th anniversary sale. Check the Fry's thread for more details; they have a SHITLOAD more phenomenal deals - over a hundred Blus for $7.99; ridiculous TV deals, and other pretty damn good game deals.

Best Buy/WalMart will match, provided you have a Fry's in the area and a copy of the ad. Outside of those caveats, YMMV getting a price match off say a printout of a screen capture/online ad.

bread's done
Back