(PS3/360/PC) Bulletstorm $29.99 + FS @ EA Store LIVE NOW

PrinnyOtaku

CAGiversary!
Feedback
94 (100%)
If we get 1,000 likes by 6 PM PST, we'll unlock 50% off Bulletstorm + free shipping (US only) at 6 PM PST. What would your caption be for this Bulletstorm image?
The post already has over 1000 likes, meaning the deal will unlock then.

http://eastore.ea.com/store/ea/search/?keywords=bulletstorm

Enter code at checkout: bu570r3558

These flash deals usually sell out quick, so add to cart beforehand if you plan to buy it, have your payment info. already entered/saved and be ready to add the promo code when it unlocks.

Some people pay tax, others don't. A little bit better than the 40% off sale that just ended if you're looking for Bulletstorm. Will update the OP at 6PM if I'm on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this a good deal? Doesn't look like this game is worth picking up used, since the absence of the online pass.

[quote name='Luxuria']How is this not a deal? Just because you don't think it's worth $30?[/QUOTE]

This.

Personally I think this is a great deal on Bulletstorm. I will let my friends know about this though. I already have it myself :razz:

People were still getting the Limited Edition of NFS and DS2 from EA way after they released, so if they didn't sell out of the Epic Edition I'm sure you'll get that. 360 only obviously, but I doubt they sold out.

Didn't really like the demo much, but this is a pretty decent deal. It felt like a $20 or less game to me, but if you want it now then this is good

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']30 dollars is NOT a deal...waiting for 14.99 on this one[/QUOTE]
same here, I'll wait for it to be on sale at gamefly this xmas for $10 lol

Awesome - just did it, 30 plus tax. Thanks OP.

Also don't forget you can get 4.5% cash back via ebates.com (works like bing used to)

bread's done
Back