(PS3/360) SR3/ME3/BF3/MW3/Skyrim - 34.99 at Amazon (BB Price Match)

Saints Row 3 is very tempting. I haven't played any of the previous ones but this one looks interesting.

Darn...just $5 less and I'd be in for ME3. From what I've played, and about how much I have left, it doesn't make sense to drop $35 on it.

Maybe I should just pick up ME2 for cheap and finish up my bad character.

Hope someone has a super cheap ME2 1 day sale soon.

Saints Row 3 looks great, i have liked Saints row 2 so hopefully it is up to the mark
djdkdls

I heard Saint's Row 3 is good now it's just a matter of picking it up for PS3 or 360
Any input?

Does SR3 require an online pass?

The times to get SR3 was when BB had it for $40 + b2g1...bought 3 sell the other 2 for at least $30 each walk away with it for $20ish + RZ points. They even had the LE on sale too but not as good as the $10 TRU deal.

Surprised they didn't match the COD MW3 $35 price but even still just used the $10 off BB GC coupon & get it for $25 which AMZ won't match.

[quote name='iduncurr']I heard Saint's Row 3 is good now it's just a matter of picking it up for PS3 or 360
Any input?

Does SR3 require an online pass?[/QUOTE]

The only multiplayer is co-op and yes it does require a pass.

Some folks griped that SR3 doesn't have eight billion side missions like SR2 does, but I actually thought that was a plus since it kept you a bit more into the the overall story and made the map view a tad bit more useful without a sea of icons awash over it. The AI in some of the hard level car based side missions in SR3 can get a bit cheap at times....often you just dogpiled by other cars and simply get blocked in and fail the mission. But other than that and some other low level glitches, it is a super fun game

I do have $33 in points available and I've been wanting to get Saints Row 3....but I have a feeling I'm going to regret it at $35. I think I'm still holding out for $20 on that one.

[quote name='YBX87']thanks op, is it just me ? or has me3 been on sale alot?[/QUOTE]besides Max Payne what game(s) haven't been on sale alot

[quote name='blinknot4']Modern Warfare 3 is now matched, OP.[/QUOTE] $25 using the gamers club coupon

[quote name='DANIEL']what happened to Skyrim? Amazon hasnt price matched it.

come on people. tell Amazon that BB has it for $35[/QUOTE]I've contacted them, and got a couple friends to, as well...no dice.

At least we got 4 out of the big 5 games from Best Buy's deal.

[quote name='TimesTicking']I wonder why Amazon takes their sweet time to price match them....
It's probably gonna go all back to normal on Sunday...[/QUOTE]More than likely...but at least we got in :applause:

[quote name='YBX87']thanks op, is it just me ? or has me3 been on sale alot?[/QUOTE]

ME3 has been $30 from Amazon, GameStop, Origin (EA) and Fry's in the past few weeks.

bread's done
Back