Ps3 3D Display, 4 games, Glasses, cables and $80 gift card all for $380

autiophile420

CAGiversary!
Im' not sure if this is where this should be posted but...

The Sony Store, and their website, has the 3d Display for Ps3 Bundle (Display, Glasses, Motorstorm and HDMI 1.4 Cable) on sale for $399 it also comes with 3 games of your choice from the following titles Killzone 3, Resistance 3, GT5 and Uncharted 3 and Free shipping! (exp. 12-31-11)

But they're web site also has a promo for a $20 dollar Bonus Gift Card for every $100 dollars purchased in e-gift cards. So if you buy one $400 e-gift card to buy the display with, you get an extra $80 e-gift card. E-gift cards are redeemable in store. (exp 12-31-11)

Plus if you buy it in the store, use coupon/offer code "HC2" for an additional $20 dollars off!! (not sure when this expires)

Ps3 3D Display, 4 games, Glasses, cables and $80 in gift cards all for $380

Happy 3D Gaming!!
https://store.sony.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Or buy 3 $100 gift cards and pay the difference . Seems pretty good, wish I didn't have a butt load of bills due

Great deal, IMO. Even cheaper if you just flip the games back to Amazon for something like $50.

But I may do the e-gift cards and apply the balance to the Playstation Vita I have reserved at my local Sony Store....I plan on spending ~$300+ anyways and the extra $60 would be great for another game, PSN cards, or accessories!

Seems like there are a few gotchas to this offer. Here are the details:

For every $100 worth of Sony eGift Cards purchased, the purchaser receives a $20 Sony Bonus Card.
Sony Bonus Card is valid 01/01/2012 through 02/28/2012.
The Sony Bonus Card may not be redeemed or consolidated with other cards, offers or coupons.
Sony eGift Cards can be purchased in any denomination from $25-$500.
Offer ends December 31, 2011.

Taken from this page: https://sony.cashstar.com/gift-card/buy/?ref=gc1

The link no longer appears to work. After going to the main page and finding the display it appears GT5 is no longer an option. You have to get Resistance 3, Uncharted 3, and Killzone 3. Kind of a deal breaker for me when combined with the fact you don't get your bonus gift cards to use until next year after your display ships (and also after the Sony accessories sale is over). I already picked up R3 and K3 from the PS move mayhem bundle which was an awesome deal.

[quote name='Ecofreak']Great deal, IMO. Even cheaper if you just flip the games back to Amazon for something like $50.

But I may do the e-gift cards and apply the balance to the Playstation Vita I have reserved at my local Sony Store....I plan on spending ~$300+ anyways and the extra $60 would be great for another game, PSN cards, or accessories![/QUOTE]

Wouldn't the games have "not for resale" upc's or does amazon trade-in accept those games now?

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']Wouldn't the games have "not for resale" upc's or does amazon trade-in accept those games now?[/QUOTE]

If you pick up the display in-store, they just pull the games from their regular stock, so they have the regular UPC.

The gift cards I got stacked with each other just fine at the store, just not with original $400 card because I was using the HC2 coupon code. So I just got my $80 dollar purchase separately. By consolidating they mean you can't make 1 gift card for $480 (in my scenario). You will get separate $20 cards for every $100 spent. I used mine to buy another pair of glasses(on sale for 49.99) and a $20 Psn card. My scanner isn't working or I would try to post my receipt. I suppose worst case scenario, use the $20 bonus cards to buy real $25 gift cards.

bread's done
Back