Ps3 40gb $339.99 @ Frys

zephie

CAGiversary!
This Sunday's FRYS ad showed a 40GB PS3 at 339.99!
There is also an included bonus of 2 blu-ray disks: Underworld: Evolution and The Fifth Element Remaster to further sweeten the deal.

Here's a scan:
http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=frysps3339hp8.jpg

Has anyone yet taken advantage of this deal? I'm thinking it must be typo on FRYS's part, but maybe you could price match elsewhere.

P.S. It's my first post! Sorry if there's any mistakes.

I just checked the Ventura County Star (California) Fry's Ad and it says that its $399.99 for the same thing. Ops must be a misprint.

[quote name='supaet']location???[/quote]
San Diego location at 9825 Stonecrest blvd.

I can't get out there today to check it myself; but I will try price matching at Best Buy, Target, and Wal-mart tonight/tomorrow.

[quote name='Dufus']I just checked the Ventura County Star (California) Fry's Ad and it says that its $399.99 for the same thing. Ops must be a misprint.[/quote]
Mine was in the San Diego Union-Tribune, on the back of the Sports section (C12). I was thinking that the price was to encourage you to also buy a game with it, since 340 + 60 = 400. But yeah, it's most likely a misprint. Still, maybe someone will get lucky with a price match.

if you can get in on the deal, then it would be great, but Fry's ads have a disclaimer that say they're not responsible for typographical errors. Good luck though.

[quote name='BernardB89']not meaning to burst your bubble or anything, but I wouldnt advice buying from Frys...[/quote]

This bubble burst a while ago. It was indeed a misprint, but a friend of mine got lucky with a PM at the NEX.

BTW, what's your problem with Frys? Aside from their monstrous lines at the checkout, I haven't heard any complaints.

bread's done
Back