PS3 60 GB version

Zapages

CAG Veteran
I'm looking to find one that is good deal.

I only found it on Walmart so far. But nothing else as for deals go.

Walmart has it for PS3 60 GB + Blue-Ray Remote + a game (list ie. Warhawk, Heavenly Swords) for 500 dollars only online though. I haven't seen it at the stores though.

Is this the best deal I'm going to find????

Your best bet's are looking at the trade thread, eBay or Craigslist. If you have the money I would just buy the one on Wal-Mart.com and see if there is a ship to store option. This way you don't have to pay shipping cost.

I'm posting to bump this up and to ask if anyone knows where you can find a 60 gb ps3? I know that they can be had from ebay, amazon sellers, etc., but I'd like to purchase it from an actual retailer (since I don't have an ebay account so I don't really have experience with that sort of buying). I'm not concerned about getting a deal, just about getting the 60 gb version of the console. All the online stores I've found have it sold out and the three stores I checked today (bb, target, eb at northgate in seattle) didn't have it. Suggestions? Much appreciate

Yes, I shouldn't have waited so long.:cry:

that may be your only option, unless you want to overpay by a lot from a less-reputable retailer who has some left and marked them up

i think they are pretty much sold out of every wal-mart, target, tru, bb, cc, gs, etc

I'm also looking for a 60GB, I haven't seen any in stores recently. I don't see it even on any retail websites. :( I guess it's pretty much sold out everywhere.

i bought mine from hastings. $100 mail in rebate and of course sony is still offering the free 5 blurays deal. and hastings also throws in a free game

What do you need to do to get the 5 free bluray deal? I suppose it won't work if you purchase your console from someone on amazon sellers, will it? I guess I'll have to go about accumulating content the old-fashioned way.

bread's done
Back